In this case, the button combo is volume down and power, as usual with other devices.
Hold down both buttons until your device takes a screenshot.
Certain tablets also have a quick launch button that can be set to capture screenshots.
How do you screenshot on an android without the power button?
How to take a screenshot without using the power button on stock Android
- Begin by heading over to the screen or app on your Android that you want to take a screen of.
- To trigger the Now on Tap screen ( a feature that allows button-less screenshot) press and hold the home button.
How do you screenshot on a Samsung without the home button?
In this case, the button combo is volume down and power, as usual with other devices. Hold down both buttons until your device takes a screenshot. Certain tablets also have a quick launch button that can be set to capture screenshots.
How do you screenshot on the s9?
Galaxy S9 screenshot method 1: Hold the buttons
- Navigate to the content you want to capture.
- Press and hold the volume down and power buttons simultaneously.
How do you screenshot without a home button?
“You can take a screenshot without the assistive touch menu appearing. First you press the white button and the button on the right should say device. Click device. Then it takes you to another menu, press the ‘more’ button and then there should be a button saying ‘screenshot’.
How do I Screenshot on my Samsung if my home button is broken?
A camera icon should appear on the screen similar to the one below. Tap on this icon to capture the screenshot. You can also hold the power button and the volume down button or the power button and the home button simultaneously to capture the screenshot.
How do you force a screenshot on an android?
Open the screen that you want to capture. Press the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot. If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
How can I take screenshot in Samsung a5 without home button?
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A5
- Press and hold the Power and Home button at the same time.
- Do not release before your phone gives you feedback in the form of either a flash, a sound or a vibration.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”