Download and install the app, then connect your Samsung phone to Mac with the help of USB cable.
Android File Transfer will open automatically to display your phone’s file tree.
Now you need to find the iTunes folder on your Mac, it is usually stored in iTunes Media directory – all your music should be there.
Can I get my iTunes on an android?
The likes of Dropbox and Google Drive will sync files from your iTunes folder to your Android device and you can even play individual songs from within the apps. However, getting the files into the Music folder on your phone or tablet isn’t easy, so it doesn’t really work for more than a handful of songs.
Is there an app for Android like iTunes?
DoubleTwist. DoubleTwist is probably the closest application to a true “iTunes for Android.” You can also use DoubleTwisty on your desktop as a jukebox app, just like iTunes if you’re looking for an app that will manage your media on your computer and your phone.
Can you download Apple Music on Android?
All of the Apple Music features are there Just like the iOS app, Apple Music for Android is full of musical recommendations, human-curated playlists and radio. You can download songs, playlists and full albums for offline listening when you don’t have a connection.
Can I download iTunes on Android?
If you want to play your iTunes songs on an Android phone, here’s what you need to do. First, download Google’s Music app to your phone from the Google Play Store (your phone might have come with the app already installed). Next, download Google Play Music Manager to the computer that holds your iTunes account.
Is iTunes available on Android?
Apple usually doesn’t make apps for Android. But in an effort to keep iTunes customers who wisely made the switch to Android, Apple made the Apple Music for Android app. It has its flaws, but it’s the official way to listen to your iTunes music on Android.
What is the best iTunes app for Android?
iSyncr for iTunes is one of the best Android app for iTunes music. With this application, one can easily move from using an iOS device to an Android device without fretting about how you are going to port your iTunes music library to your Android device. The application works like a charm.
Is there an iTunes for Android?
The Google Play store has several apps to do this; doubleTwist is one company making such software for syncing iTunes songs to Android devices. Apple Music subscribers can play their iTunes purchases and other music with the app, which also includes curated streaming radio stations and video features.
What is the best iTunes alternative for Android?
Top 5 Alternatives to iTunes for Android
- AirDroid. AirDroid enables the Android phone users to manage the files that stored in the device on a PC or Mac.
- Mobiledit Lite.
- Samsung Kies.
- HTC Sync Manager.
- MobiKin Transfer for Mobile.
How do I download Apple music to my Android?
Once you’ve downloaded the Apple Music Android app, it’s time to sign up and get your music on.
- Open Apple Music.
- Tap Try it free.
- Select the plan that’s right for you.
- Tap Start Trial.
- If you already have an Apple account, tap Use Existing Apple ID and skip to step 10.
Can Apple music be used on Android?
Apple Music isn’t limited to owners of Apple devices – you can also subscribe to the streaming service on Android phones and tablets, and enjoy the same access to millions of songs, curated radio stations and playlists. Launch the Apple Music app on your Android device.
Where does Apple music download to on android?
Note: You can also choose to save the Apple Music tracks to an SD card. Just follow the steps here: Tap the Menu icon and select Settings > Scroll to Download section > Tap Download Location > Choose SD Card to save downloaded songs to the SD card in your phone.
Can I access my iTunes account on my Android phone?
You’ll need an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps. Get the Apple Music app from Google Play. Know your Apple ID, which is the account that you use with all Apple services such as the iTunes Store or App Store.
Where can I download original songs for free?
Top 11 music download websites | 2019
- SoundCloud. SoundCloud is one of the popular music sites that lets you stream unlimited music and download songs for free.
- Internet Archive (Audio Archive)
Can I get iTunes on my Samsung phone?
Download and install the app, then connect your Samsung phone to Mac with the help of USB cable. Android File Transfer will open automatically to display your phone’s file tree. Now you need to find the iTunes folder on your Mac, it is usually stored in iTunes Media directory – all your music should be there.
Can you use iTunes card on Android?
Buy Apple Music with iTunes Gift Card on Android. Although Android devices don’t support iTunes store, it however works with Apple Music store. That’s to say, you can easily redeem the gift card for songs from Apple Music if you have installed the specific app on your Android device.
Is iTunes free?
The app is free to download and install but there is a cost per song or music selection. Apple iTunes download is free, easy to install and easy to use. There is also a iTunes app for download for mobile devices. So there is no reason not to learn how to download apple iTunes for free.
Can you download iTunes on Android tablet?
iTunes runs on Windows and Macintosh computers, not Android tablets. You can transfer your media to the tablet using whatever software come with it from a computer. Your iPhone can download your iTunes puchases from a computer running iTunes, or directly from the iTunes store over a Wi-Fi connection.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy s9?
The easiest and most straightforward way is to copy and paste iTunes playlists from iTunes media folder to Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Step 1: Find Default iTunes Media Folder on Computer.
- Step 2: Copy iTunes music to S9.
- Step 1: Install Samsung Data Transfer and launch it.
- Step 2: Select the iTunes Music and Start Transferring.
How do I get music onto my Android?
- Get the Music Download Paradise Free app. If you don’t have the app installed on your Android device yet, you can download it from Google Play.
- Launch Music Download Paradise Free. Locate the app on your home screen or app drawer, and tap on it to launch.
- Search for a song.
- Play the song or download it.
Can u use iTunes gift card on Android?
Android phone. You can redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards for months of Apple Music individual subscription on your Android phone. From the bottom of the screen, tap Library, For You, Browse, or Radio.
Is there an alternative to iTunes?
SynciOS – A Free iTunes Alternative. SynciOS, a free alternative to itunes, offers the common functions that users need to sync music, videos, photos, etc. from a PC to iPhone, iPod, and iPad. It’s a good tool except it lack ability to export music directly to iTunes Library. Also, it only works on Windows PC.
How do you buy music on Android?
Here’s how to get music from the Google Play Store:
- Touch the Apps icon in the Play Music app to view the navigation drawer.
- Choose Shop.
- Use the Search icon to help you locate music, or just browse the categories.
- Touch the FREE button to get a free song, touch the BUY or price button to purchase a song or an album.
How do I backup my Android to iTunes?
Extract and Switch iTunes Backup to Android Phone or Tablet
- Launch the program and connect your Android to PC. Click the above download button to get Mobile Transfer tool installation package on your PC.
- Step 2 .Choose an iTunes backup file to scan.
- Step 3 .Restore iTunes Backup to your Android device.
How can I download music in my phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
Where can I download music for free?
Where to download free music
- Jamendo Music.
How do I save Apple music to my phone?
How to add a song or album to your local library for offline listening
- Launch the Music app from your Home screen.
- Go to the song or album you want to download.
- Tap the More button (looks like. ••• ) to the right of the music.
- Tap on Make Available Offline.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”