- Go to the Showbox download page in a web browser.
- Scroll down and tap DOWNLOAD SHOWBOX APK FILE.
- Tap DOWNLOAD APK.
- Tap the downloaded file.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Settings.
- Slide the ″Allow from this source″ switch to On.
- Tap the back button.
Can you get Showbox on Android?
ShowBox is a popular third-party media streaming and downloading app for Android. It’s currently not available to download directly from the Google Play Store. To download and install ShowBox on your Android smartphone, you’ll need to change a few settings on your device.
Can you still use Showbox?
ShowBox app and others are illegal to use. As popular and safe to use as they may be, ShowBox and other similar apps are borderline illegal. They let you stream TV shows and movies or download them for offline viewing – all for free. They stream content through torrents and other direct sources – which is illegal.
Is there a new version of Showbox?
On our site, you will find the latest version of the Showbox application. The official app is not currently available in the Google Play store. Therefore the only way is to download it from our site. We tested the latest version of ShowBox on most versions of the android system, and it works very well.
How do I put Showbox on my smart TV?
- Install Showbox on Smart TV (Works for All Android Smart TVs)
- Step 1: Allow Installation of Apps from other than Play Store.
- Step 2: Download ES File Explorer on TV.
- Step 3: Download the Showbox app file using ES File Explorer.
- Step 4: Install the Showbox on TV.
- How to Install Showbox on Non-Android TV.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”