If you want to download a video on your mobile you can download “Video Downloader – Tumblr” app on your device.
After installing both apps, open your Tumblr app and browse for any post with a GIF or video that you want to download and save to your device.
On the post, find the “Share” button and tap on it.
How do I download Tumblr videos?
Step 1: In order to save Tumblr video, firstly, please go to Tumblr and copy the video URL you want to save. Step 2: Visit https://www.tubeoffline.com/download-tumblr-videos.php#.Wt6eVC5uYdU and paste your Tumblr video URL into the box. And click on “GET video” button on the right.
How do you save videos from Tumblr on Android?
Step 1. Download and install the Video downloader for Tumblr app from Android market on your mobile device. Step 2. Open your Tumblr app and find the source video, audio or GIF post you want to save.
How do I download Tumblr videos on Chrome?
If using Chrome to download videos is too complicated for you, then you can use an online video downloader website, like TubeOffline, to download the video to your computer. Step 1: Click the Share button of the Tumblr video and click on the Permalink button. Once you’re on the video post tab, copy its URL.
How do I save Tumblr videos to my iPhone 2017?
Now open the Tumblr app and find the video or GIFs you want to download. Tap and hold the video, you will see a pop-up with 2 options: Video Vault and Camera Roll. Choose the Camera Roll option and the Tumblr video will be downloaded and saved to your iPhone Camera Roll.
How can I download videos from Tumblr to my phone?
If you want to download a video on your mobile you can download “Video Downloader – Tumblr” app on your device. After installing both apps, open your Tumblr app and browse for any post with a GIF or video that you want to download and save to your device. On the post, find the “Share” button and tap on it.
How do I download a Tumblr video?
Top 3 Easy Ways to Download/Save Tumblr Videos or Gifs on iPhone
- Step #1: Choose the video you wish to download on Tumblr.
- Step #1: Open Cydia on your iPhone and go to the BigBoss repository.
- Step #1: Tap the screen recorder icon.
- Step #2: The screen recorder should start recording in 3 seconds.
- Step #3: Edit your video.
- Step #1: Run the software.
How do you download gifs on Android?
- Go to the website with the GIF you want to save. If you don’t have a particular GIF in mind, try a GIF-focused site like GIPHY or Tumblr.
- Tap and hold the GIF. A pop-up menu will appear.
- Tap Save Image or Download image. The name of this option varies by browser.
- Find the GIF on your Android.
How do you save Tumblr blogs?
How to Backup and Download Videos and Pictures From Tumblr
- Log in to Tumblr with the account you wish to save the content from.(DUH!)
- Once you’re logged in go to your “Dashboard” and click the “Account” button in the upper right hand of the dashboard.
- Click “Settings.”
- Select the blogging account you wish to save.
How do you get a URL from a video on Tumblr?
How to Get Link of Video Put Up by Someone on Tumblr
- Find the desired video post on your Tumblr dashboard or from the blog of the original poster.
- Click on the video to play it.
- Right-click on the opened video and select “Copy Video URL” in your browser’s drop-down menu.
- You can paste the copied URL using the command “Ctrl+V” on your keyboard.
How do I download Tumblr videos online?
STEP 1. Copy a video URL from Tumblr. Firstly open a browser on your computer, and browse the video you want to save on Tumblr.
How to Use Tumblr Video Downloader?
- Copy a video URL from Tumblr.
- Go to VidPaw and paste the video URL into the blank bar.
- Choose an output format and quality.
- Start downloading Tumblr video.
How do you download content on Tumblr?
Download content from Tumblr to a computer
- Download and run TumblThree.
- Enter the URL of the Tumblr you want to download in the box found in the lower part of the application.
- Select the type of content you want to download, as well as the specific number of pages of the Tumblr in question.
How do I find my URL for Tumblr?
On the web:
- Click “Settings” under the account menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click the blog you’d like to update on the right side of the page.
- Click the pencil icon in the username section (or Tumblr URL section on secondary blogs). Adjust your URL as you see fit.
- Hit “Save.”
Why is tumblr not on the app store?
Tumblr says that it is “working to resolve an issue with the iOS app,” but it’s not clear if the app is missing from the store because it was removed by Apple, or by Tumblr itself. Earlier this week, users reported that there were issues with searching in the iOS app while Safe Mode was off.
How do you save videos from Tumblr on iPhone?
- Step 1: Go to Tumblr. Open your Tumblr app and look for the video that you want to save. Click on the Share button and tap on Copy to the post’s link.
- Step 2: Open MyMedia app. Open the MyMedia app on your iPhone. Type in the address bar: https://www.tubeoffline.com/download-tumblr-videos.php and hit ‘Go’.
How do I download videos from MyMedia?
Tap on the option and select Copy Link. This will copy the direct URL of the video to your iOS clipboard. Now open the MyMedia app and it will give you a browser. Here, open up a website called savefrom.net and paste the video URL link copied from Facebook app and tap on the button to decode the video link.
How do you save Tumblr posts to your camera roll?
- Open the Tyblr app.
- Login using your Tumblr account.
- Scroll through your feed. Under each post there will be a “Save” button on the bottom right hand corner.
- Tap on it and it will start downloading that selected post (be it a photo or video)
- The media file will be transfer directly to your Camera Roll.
Why isn’t Tumblr on the app store?
Tumblr says that child pornography was the reason for its app’s sudden disappearance from the iOS App Store. The app has been missing from the store since November 16th, but until now the reason for its absence was unclear — initially Tumblr simply said it was “working to resolve the issue with the iOS app.”
How do I download audio from Tumblr?
Go to find the audio on Tumblr, and play it. You will see “Click to download” just right click this button and select “Save link as” to save the audio file to the local drive. The app makes download links for MP3s on the Tumblr dashboard.
How can I save gifs on my iPhone?
How to save and view GIFs on your iPhone and iPad for iOS 10
- Find the GIF you would like to save (giphy.com is a great place to start!)
- Tap and hold the GIF until a new window appears on screen.
- Tap Save Image.
- Launch a third-party app like Google Photos.
- Tap the GIF you would like to view.
How do you download a GIF from Tumblr?
- Open the Tumblr app on your iPhone or iPad. The Tumblr app looks like a white “t” icon in a dark blue square.
- Find the GIF you want to save. You can save a GIF from another user’s posts, or from your own profile.
- Tap and hold the GIF you want to save.
- Tap the Save Image button on the pop-up menu.
How do I export my Tumblr blog?
Export your blog
- Click “Settings” under the account menu at the top of the dashboard (the person silhouette).
- Select the blog you’d like to export on the right side of the page.
- Scroll down to the “Export” section and click the “Export [blog name]” button.
- You’ll see a message indicating that your backup is processing.
How do I find my Tumblr URL on mobile?
Click “Settings” under the account menu at the top of your dashboard. Click the blog you’d like to update on the right side of the page. Click the pencil icon in the username section (or Tumblr URL section on secondary blogs). Adjust your URL as you see fit.
What is the link to my Tumblr?
Log into your Tumblr account and click the settings icon, which looks like a small gear. Click on your blog’s name in the sidebar. Here you can find the URL that others can use to visit your Tumblr blog. You can type a new, custom URL into this field and click “Save” to change the URL at any time.
What does URL stand for on Tumblr?
Answered Aug 22, 2015. its basically a user name. That’s what appears in others dashboards. And usually when someone says tumblr url it means the first part of the blog link. Just a heads up: changing your URL will break any existing links to your blog, including those in already-published Tumblr posts and reblogs.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”