1. Downloading WhatsApp From Google Play or Play Store
- Open your Play Store application and search for the name “WhatsApp.”
- Click on the WhatsApp search result to get to the information page.
- To complete the download, simply open WhatsApp and allow it to finalize installation on your mobile device.
How do I install WhatsApp on my Android phone?
Method 1 On Android
- Open your Android’s Google Play Store.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon.
- Type whatsapp into the search bar, then tap Go.
- Tap the “WhatsApp Messenger” item.
- Tap INSTALL.
- Tap ACCEPT when prompted.
- Wait for WhatsApp to finish downloading, then tap OPEN.
- Tap AGREE AND CONTINUE.
How do I download WhatsApp on my Samsung?
Downloading the WhatsApp app
- 1 From the home screen, choose Apps or swipe up to access your apps.
- 2 Touch Play Store.
- 3 Enter “WhatsApp” in the search bar at the top and then touch WhatsApp in the pop-up auto-suggest list.
- 4 Touch Install.
- 5 Touch Accept.
How do I install WhatsApp on my new phone?
Make sure to check the detailed steps section below if your WhatsApp folder is located in your device’s internal memory.
- Install WhatsApp on your new phone.
- Verify the phone number in WhatsApp that you had when you backed up your chats.
- Now click Restore when prompted to restore your message history.
Why cant I download WhatsApp on my Android?
There’s insufficient space on the device. If you’re unable to install WhatsApp due to insufficient space on your phone, try to clear Google Play Store’s cache and data: Go to your phone’s Settings, then tap Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play Store > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.
Photo in the article by “The Blue Diamond Gallery”