- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button.
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap download.
How can I download videos from YouTube for mobile?
How to download YouTube videos on Android using VidMate
- Launch the app and tap on the YouTube mobile site in the app.
- Search for the video you want to download and tap on the red download button on the content.
- Select the quality of your video and tap the “Download” option. Your video will start downloading.
How can I download YouTube videos to watch offline on Android?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
Where can I download YouTube video?
2. Copy and paste the video URL. Open your web browser, find the video you want to download from YouTube and copy its URL from the address bar. Then return to 4K Video Downloader and click the green ‘Paste Link’ button at the top left.
Which is the best YouTube video downloader for android?
Here is the list of top 8 YouTube video downloader apps for Android.
- YouTube Downloader for Android.
- YTD Video Downloader for Android.
How can I download YouTube videos to my mobile phone?
2. Via the YouTube Downloader app/similar apps
- Download the app.
- Open the app.
- Use a search to find the video you want to download and tap on it.
- Select the format you want – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Hit download and wait while the app works, which could take a few minutes.
How can I download YouTube videos in mobile SS?
Go to your browser and search for the video you want to download using the YouTube search engine. Click on the video to play it and then pause it. Go to the video URL and add “ss” before the “youtube.com…” as shown below and click enter.
How do I download videos from YouTube to my Samsung Galaxy?
Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. Please click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. 3. Run the YouTube Downloader for Samsung, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
How can I download YouTube video to my mobile?
Method 2 On Android
- Download ES File Explorer.
- Copy the link to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Tap the search bar.
- Go to the VidPaw site.
- Paste in your YouTube video’s address.
- Tap Start.
- Tap Download.
Can you download YouTube videos for free?
Note: Using the above link will allow you to download a YouTube video for free. Click the down arrow on the right side of the Download box to see additional video formats, such as MP4, WebM, or 3GP. There may also be more than one quality option for each video format.
How do I download YouTube videos in 1080p?
Download 1080p YouTube Videos Without Fear
- Copy and paste the YouTube link to the search line. If you don’t have such a link and don’t know the video title enter a keyword or a keyword phrase.
- Select the format and resolution you would like your video to be delivered.
- Press the Download button.
How can I download the video from YouTube?
- Step 1: Find a video on YouTube which you wish to download, then copy its link.
- Step 2: Paste the video’s link in the download box at the top of this page.
- Step 3: Now click on the “Download” button.
- Step 4: Next, a list of all the available video resolutions and formats will be shown.
What is the best free YouTube downloader?
Here is the list of best YouTube video download software for PC.
- Kastor All Video Downloader.
- Winx YouTube Downloader.
- aTube Catcher.
- Clip Converter.
- YouTube By Click.
How can I download YouTube videos in my android phone 2018?
- Install Tubemate Youtube Downloader in your android device.
- Launch the application.
- In the homepage you will find Youtube Site. Access youtube and open the video which you want to download.
- Click on the downside arrow and select the format in which you want to download the video.
How do you save a YouTube video to your gallery?
Tap either “Download” or “Download As” and the video will be saved within the app. Now, if you wish to save the video directly to your phone, tap the “Videos” tab on the bottom of the screen, tap and hold the video icon and then click “Save to Camera Roll.”
Is TubeMate safe?
Is TubeMate YouTube Downloader safe? The TubeMate YouTube Downloader app is safe. Until now there are no news about the distribution of malware or any kind of threat for the user’s privacy. In fact, its installation doesn’t even involve the download of other unwanted apps as happens in other cases.
How do I download YouTube music onto my phone?
Step 2 : Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. Please click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. Step 3 : Run the YouTube Downloader for Android, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
Method 1 Installing the YouTube Video Downloader Extension
- Open. Google Chrome.
- Click Download for Chrome. It’s on the right side of the page.
- Extract the downloaded folder.
- Click ⋮.
- Select More tools.
- Click Extensions.
- Click the grey “Developer mode” switch.
- Click Load unpacked.
How do you download YouTube videos to mp3?
You can now download YouTube videos as MP3 files with HD audio quality.
- Copy and paste the video link that you want to convert.
- Select “.mp3” in the format field.
- Click the “Start” button to initiate the conversion.
- When the conversion is done, download the file from the link provided.
How can I download YouTube videos with mobile data?
Want to Download Youtube videos over mobile data then follow the steps .
- Open Youtube app.
- Click on your youtube channel icon at the top right corner.
- Now click on setting.
- Click on Download option.
- Now uncheck the Download over wifi only option.
How can I download 720p videos from YouTube?
How to download HD video from YouTube
- Download and Install the 4K Video Downloader for PC, macOS or Linux.
- Go to YouTube and find any content (video, playlist, channel) you would like to download and watch in HD quality offline.
- Launch the application and click on the “Paste URL” button.
- Select the video format and HD quality in the appeared window.
How can I download song from You Tube?
Download Songs From Youtube!!
- Step 1: Go to Your Favourite Music Video. Open your web browser.
- Step 2: Get URL. Drag your mouse to the address bar.
- Step 3: Go to Conversion Website. Open a new tab in your web browser.
- Step 4: Convert Song to MP3. Right click where it says URL.
- Step 5: Download Converted Song. Click Download.
How do I download YouTube videos using Document 5?
On Documents 5/6, tap the bottom-right icon that looks like the Safari icon (a compass). Then, it will display a web browser where you can type “https://www.vidpaw.com” and enter the website directly. You need to get the URL – the address of the YouTube video that you want to download.
How do you save videos to your camera roll?
Export and Save Videos to Your Photos App/Camera Roll
- Open the Coach’s Eye app. Tap on Videos on Device.
- Tap on the video you wish to export.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Select Export from App.
- Tap on the Photos icon.
- Your video will be saved to your camera roll on your device.
How do you save a Triller video to your camera roll?
How do I save videos to my phone’s camera roll or gallery?
- Sign in to Tout app with email and password.
- Go to the profile tab (bottom right)
- Select the gear icon (top left)
- Go to “Save to Camera Roll”
- Toggle “Each Clip” and/or “Entire Composition”
Photo in the article by “Ybierling”