Open the Messages app on your Android phone and select the conversation containing the messages you want to forward.
Tap the message you want to forward and hold until more options appear.
Select the Forward option, which may appear as an arrow.
Enter the email address or phone number you want to send the texts to.
How do I send a text conversation to my email?
- Open the Messages app, then open the thread with messages you’d like to forward.
- Tap and hold a message until a black bubble with “Copy” and “More…” buttons pops up, then tap “More.”
- A row a circles will appear on the left side of the screen, with each circle sitting next to an individual text or iMessage.
How do I forward text messages to my email on Android?
Forward text messages to email
- Open the text thread you want to forward.
- Select “Share” (or “Forward”) and select “Message.”
- Add an email address where you would normally add a phone number.
- Tap “Send.”
How do I transfer text messages from Android to computer?
Save Android text messages to computer
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Open Transfer Companion on your Android phone and connect via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Click the Messages header in Droid Transfer and select a message conversation.
- Choose to Save PDF, Save HTML, Save Text or Print.
How do I send a text conversation to my email on Samsung?
- Tap the Messaging application on the phone’s home screen.
- Touch and hold your finger on the message that you want to forward until a menu appears.
- Touch “Forward.”
- Touch the “Enter Recipient” field to select it. Enter the email address to which you want to forward the text message.
- Tap “Send.”
How do I forward text messages to email on Android?
How to Forward Texts Messages to Email on Android
- Open your Messages app and select the conversation containing the messages you want to forward.
- Tap the message(s) you want to forward and hold until more options appear.
- Select the Forward option.
- Enter the email address you want to send the texts to.
- Tap Send.
How do I transfer text messages to email?
It is actually a simple process than:
- Switch off iMessage on your phone.
- Tap and hold on a message that you would like to forward.
- Select “More”.
- Select the Messages you would like to send. Note that these messages will be concatenated together.
- Forward them to your email address.
How do I sync my text messages to my email?
Re: Text messages going to email
- Select “Email” from home screen > Select “Account” that is getting the text messages > Select the “Options” menu from the bottom left of the phone > Select “More”, then “Account Settings”.
- Scroll thru the account settings for an entry called “SMS sync”.
How do I forward text messages on Android?
Forward your text messages
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers—Tap, and then next to the linked number, check the box. Forward messages to email—Turn on to send text messages to your email.
Is there a way to auto forward text messages?
Next, make sure your phone number is checked underneath “You can be reached for messages at.” On the iPhone, go to Settings/Messages and select Text Message Forwarding. Select all the ones you want text messages forwarded to.
How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my computer?
How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer
- Launch the program and connect Android phone with computer. Install the program on your PC first.
- Export Android SMS to computer. Click “Information” icon on the navigation bar, then click on the SMS tab to enter the SMS management window.
How do I transfer text messages from Android?
Method 1 Using a Transfer App
- Download an SMS backup app on your first Android.
- Open the SMS backup app.
- Connect your Gmail account (SMS Backup+).
- Start the backup process.
- Set your backup location (SMS Backup & Restore).
- Wait for the backup to complete.
- Transfer the backup file to your new phone (SMS Backup & Restore).
Can you export text messages from Android?
You can export text messages from Android to PDF, or save text messages as Plain Text or HTML formats. Droid Transfer also lets you print text messages directly to your PC connected printer. Droid Transfer saves all the images, videos and emojis included in your text messages on your Android phone.
Can you email text messages?
To send a text message via email, you must use a SMS or MMS to email gateway. Just substitute a 10-digit cell number for ‘number’ for each carrier below: AT&T: email@example.com (SMS), firstname.lastname@example.org (MMS) Verizon: email@example.com (SMS), firstname.lastname@example.org (MMS)
How do I email a text message from my Galaxy s8?
Select the email account from which you want to send the message. Tap “Inbox,” tap the “Menu” icon and then tap “Compose.” Enter the email address or contact name of the message recipient in the “To” field. Tap the “Subject” field and enter a subject for your email, if desired.
How do I print a text message thread on android?
Print SMS Conversations on your Android Phone
- Download and install Droid Transfer and connect your Android device and your PC using either a WiFi or a USB connection.
- Choose the “Messages” tab from the feature list.
- Select which messages to print.
- Click the “Print” option in the toolbar.
- Confirm the print!
Can you auto forward text messages android?
From March 9, Google is forbidding apps which auto-forward text messages (SMS) to another MOBILE NUMBER. Auto Forward SMS has this function, and we need to make some drastic changes so the app can no longer automatically generate a text message from your phone.
Can I forward text messages to another phone automatically Android?
So if you have both an Android phone and an iPhone, try using a third-party app like AutoForwardSMS on your Android phone. These apps allow Android’s SMS texts to be auto-forwarded to any other phone type, including iPhones. Many even forward your incoming text messages to your email address.
How do I forward all text messages?
Forward older text messages
- Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More.
- Select any other text messages that you want to forward.
- Tap the Forward button and enter a recipient.
- Tap the Send button .
Can you save text messages?
Apple saves your text messages in its iPhone backups, whether they’re saved locally on your PC or they’re part of an iCloud backup—which you should have. That’s good! Unfortunately, they’re not separated out. However, you can access them through the filesystem.
Where are messages stored on Android?
Text messages on Android are stored in the /data/data/.com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db. The file format is SQL. To access it, you need to root your device using mobile rooting apps.
How do I forward an entire text conversation on android?
Android: Forward Text Message
- Open the message thread that contains the individual message you would like to forward.
- While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message you wish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of the screen.
- Tap other messages you wish to forward along with this message.
- Tap the “Forward” arrow.
How do I automatically forward text messages to email?
To get all your incoming texts sent to your email inbox, go to Settings>Messages>Recieve At and then choose Add An Email at the bottom. Enter the address you’d like texts to be forwarded to, and voila! You’re done.
Is it possible to forward text messages?
Tap Messages to open it. Go to the text conversation that includes the message you want to forward. Tap and hold on the individual message you want to forward (the speech balloon with the message in it). The message you selected will have a blue checkmark next to it, indicating that it’s ready to be forwarded.
How do you sync text messages to another phone?
How to sync text messages to an email account on an Android
- Open Email.
- Press Menu.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch the Exchange email address.
- Touch More (this many not be available in all devices).
- Select or clear the check box for SMS Sync.
How do I forward a text message on Samsung?
Step 1: Tap the Messages icon on the home screen. Step 3: Tap and hold on the thread you wish to forward. Step 5: Enter in the name of the contact you wish to forward your message to. Step 6: Tap “Send” and then tap the back key (on the lower right of your device).
How can I spy text messages from another phone?
With Auto Forward, you’ll be able to:
- Spy on text messages and SMS—even if the phone’s logs are deleted.
- Call Recording.
- Monitor social media in real time!
- Track via GPS.
- Monitor and record email.
- See all incoming and outgoing calls as they occur.
- Access contacts.
- View the browser history.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”