Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top-right, tap More History. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check ‘Browsing history’.
- Tap Clear data.
How do you clear all Google search history?
How do I delete my Google browser history:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Google Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
How do I permanently delete my call history?
Please simply follow the instructions below, then the call log entries should be removed successfully.
- Step 1: Open the Phone app and go to Recent Calls.
- Step 2: Select a call log entry from the list and tap on the “delete” button from the top right corner to remove that particular call log from your call history.
How do I clear data from my Android phone?
How to clear app cache and app data in Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Step 1: Head to the Settings menu.
- Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
- Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available (pictured above).
How do I delete all traces of Internet history?
View your browsing history and delete specific sites
- In Internet Explorer, select the Favorites button.
- Select the History tab, and choose how you want to view your history by selecting a filter from the menu. To delete specific sites, right-click a site from any of these lists and then select Delete.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”