- Open your Android’s Settings. It’s the gear icon (
- Scroll down and tap About phone. It’s in the “System” group.
- Tap Status. You may find your phone number on this screen under “My phone number.”
- Tap SIM Status. Your phone number should appear on this screen under “My phone number.”
How do you find out your phone number?
Your phone number is displayed.
- Touch Apps. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
- Scroll to and touch Settings. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
- Scroll to and touch About device.
- Touch Status.
- Your phone number is displayed.
Where can I find my phone number on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
INSTRUCTIONS & INFO
- VIEW PHONE NUMBER: Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and select About phone. The device’s Phone number will be displayed.
- VIEW SERIAL NUMBER: From the About phone screen, select Status.
- VIEW IMEI NUMBER: From the Status screen, select IMEI information.
How do I find my mobile number from my SIM card?
To check your mobile phone no in Aircel SIM dial the below USSD codes: Dial *133# to check Aircel mobile number. *1# *234*4#
How do I change my phone number on my Android phone?
Change contact details
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap the contact that you want to edit.
- At the bottom right, tap Edit .
- If asked, choose the account.
- Enter the contact’s name, email address and phone number.
- To change the photo for a contact, tap the photo, then choose an option.
- Tap Save.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”