Method 4 Finding a Person’s Videos on Android
- Open the Facebook app. If you’re not automatically logged in, enter your email address and password.
- Tap the search bar. It is at the top of the screen.
- Type in the name of the person you’re looking for.
- Tap the person’s name.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap Albums.
- Tap Videos.
How do I view my videos on Facebook Mobile?
Click the “Photos” link under your cover photo near the top of your timeline page. Click “Videos” in the top left corner, next to the Your Albums heading. The Your Videos section contains videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook. Click a video to open it in a viewing window and watch it.
How do you find old live videos on Facebook?
- Find a live video to watch in your News Feed.
- Check out the Facebook Live Map.
- Follow some popular celebrities, companies, and organizations.
- Search for “#live” in the Facebook search field.
- Write comments that the broadcaster can see live.
- Share a live feed with others.
- Find older live videos on people’s timelines.
Why is my video not posting on Facebook?
If the Facebook app will not let you upload video, you may have a problem with your phone’s privacy settings. Other reasons for faulty uploads include uploading videos in a unsupported file type or Web browser, which can cause many problems, including extended encoding and processing wait times.
How do I see pending posts on Facebook?
If you turn on timeline review, you can see your pending posts from your activity log:
- Go to your profile and click Activity Log.
- Find the Timeline Review section at the top of the page and click the Review button.
- Click Add to Timeline next to an individual post to approve it, or click Hide or Ignore to ignore it.
How do I see recently watched videos on Facebook app?
Find Recently watched videos on Facebook App
- Sign in Your Facebook Account.
- Click on your Profile.
- Then Tap on Activity Log on your Profile Page.
- Tap on CATEGORY and then select Videos You’ve Watched from List.
- Here are your Recently Watched Videos.
- You can View or Delete Videos from there also.
Where are my saved videos on Facebook?
To view the things you’ve saved:
- Go to facebook.com/saved or click Saved on the left side of News Feed.
- Click a saved category at the top or click a saved item to view it.
How do I see live videos on Facebook?
To find live videos on Facebook directly, use the Facebook mobile app for iOS or Android. If you’re searching for a specific video or topic, you can click Search at the top of Facebook, then filter to narrow your results. To find live videos on your mobile device: Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
Can you see who is watching your Facebook live?
As previously advised, during a live video, you are able to see who interacts with the video. Once the video is over, you will not have the option to see who else watched your video. Yes they can see the viewers who are watching the live video.
Can people see who viewed their Facebook video?
Facebook does not allow you to see individual names of users who have viewed your video but do provide other analytics based on viewer data. Unfortunately, at the moment, Facebook won’t allow you to see who has viewed your video. Only the number of viewers and the viewer retention will be displayed for you to use.
How long does FB take to process videos?
A 20 minute video usually takes around 5 minutes to process. This about YouTube video processing: Processing time varies greatly depending on the format of your original video, file size, and upload traffic. This could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
Can you post videos on Facebook?
Now, to upload a video to Facebook, follow these steps: Choose Add Photo/Video in the Share box at the top of your Home page or Timeline. Uploading a video can sometimes take a while, so be patient. When it’s ready, you’ll be notified that your video is processing.
What format does facebook save videos in?
We recommend using the MP4 or MOV format, but here’s a complete list of the video formats that can be uploaded to Facebook:
- 3g2 (Mobile Video)
- 3gp (Mobile Video)
- 3gpp (Mobile Video)
- asf (Windows Media Video)
- avi (AVI Video)
- dat (MPEG Video)
- divx (DIVX Video)
- dv (DV Video)
Why can’t I see my Facebook posts?
Click on ‘Most Recent at the top of the news feed. You will get a small arrow to the side of it that you can click to open up a drop down menu. Go to Edit Options and you will see the option for “Show Posts From” and change the setting to “All of your friends and Pages”.
How do you look up videos on Facebook?
Method 6 Finding a Person’s Videos on Desktop
- Go to Facebook.com. If you’re not automatically logged in, enter your email address and password.
- Click on the search bar.
- Type in the name of the person you’re looking for.
- Click on Search.
- Click on the person’s name.
- Click on Photos.
- Click on Albums.
- Click on Videos.
How do I find only me posts on Facebook?
- Click the lock in the top-right corner of News Feed page.
- Click “See More Settings” at bottom of pop-up menu.
- Click “Limit Past Posts”
- Facebook will show you a warning about how this is going to change all your posts that you’ve shared with friends of friends or with the entire public to being viewable only by Friends.
How do I see my history on Facebook app?
Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the “More” button in the left sidebar to reveal the “Search” option. Click on it to view your search history.
How do you get Facebook videos to show views?
There are two ways to see your Facebook video metrics. To see the overall performance of your videos, head to your Facebook Page Insights and select “Videos” on the left column. Here, you will see the total number of video views, total number of 10-second views, and the most viewed videos on your Page.
Can someone see if you view their video on Facebook?
Currently on Facebook, you can only see how many people started watching your video. A “video view” is defined as a view of three seconds or more and will appear for all videos, including those that come to life as people scroll through News Feed.
How can I download videos from Facebook app?
- Download App Name- “ES Explorer”.
- Then Open Facebook App.
- Browse video which you want to download it.
- When you searched it your video, you will see option in Right side(One Small option box).
- In that click on “Save Video”(So your video has been saved).
- Go to Last Option, Right Hand side to “Notification”.
How do I download my videos from Facebook?
How to Download Facebook Videos
- On your Facebook feed or timeline ‘Right Click’ on any video then ‘Copy Video URL at current time’. See screenshot below.
- Go to FBDOWN.net. Then paste the URL and Click ‘Download’, like the screenshot below.
- Click on “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
Where are my saved videos on youtube app?
Switch off your data, open the youtube app and click on “Library”. There you can find an option by the name “Offline Videos” . Click on it and view all the videos you have saved. Note: Videos that you have saved will only be available in the youtube app and not in any folder in you device’s storage.
Can you see who watches your live videos on Facebook?
Unlike during the live show where you can see your friends watching, you can’t see who watched your video after you finished the show. As previously advised, during a live video, you are able to see who interacts with the video. Once the video is over, you will not have the option to see who else watched your video.
Can friends see what videos you watched on Facebook?
On the page, click the More button which can be found under Comments on the left-side bar to expand the list. 6. The Facebook page now displays a list of the videos that you have watched in the past. This video log in hidden from your timeline, and only you can see it.
How do you see whos viewed your Facebook?
Yes, you can now see who has viewed your Facebook profile. The new feature lets you see who visited your profile in the past 30 days, past day as well as who has viewed your most recent posts. The feature is buried deep in your privacy settings and is only available on the iOS app for now.
How can I see who is looking at my Facebook?
To see who looks at your Facebook profile most, open Facebook.com and log in. Go to your profile.
Is there any way to tell if someone is looking at your Facebook?
So, while there is no current way to see who has actually viewed your Facebook profile, you can see who has recently been in some sort of contact with you through the InitialChatFriendsList, and see who has viewed your comments or posts in a Group or Message.
Can I know who searched me on Facebook?
Can I know who’s looking at my timeline or how often it’s being viewed? No, Facebook doesn’t let you track who views your timeline or your posts (ex: your photos). Third party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”