How to rotate a video on your Android device using Google Photos
- Open Google Photos.
- Find the video you wish to rotate.
- Tap to select it.
- Tap on the “Edit” icon in the middle.
- Hit ‘Rotate’ until the video takes the orientation of your preference.
- Hit Save .The App will process and save the video.
How do you flip a video?
Rotating a sideways video with Rotate Video and Flip
- Tap on the button in the upper left hand corner.
- Choose the video you’d like to rotate.
- Tap on the Rotate button in the bottom left hand corner.
- Tap on the Share button in the upper right hand corner and save it.
How do I rotate a video on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
Screen rotation displays content in landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) and isn’t available for all apps. Simply turn the device to change the view.
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Turn Screen Rotation On / Off
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the notification panel.
- Tap Auto Rotate .
Can I rotate a video on my Android?
Tap the video you want to rotate. The video will open, and a row of icons will appear along the bottom of the screen.
How do I flip a video horizontally?
Click ‘Horizontal’ or ‘Vertical’ in the menu that appears. In the Transform menu, you will see a Flip section in the bottom right, as shown here: In this section, click Horizontal if you would like to flip the video horizontally. Click Vertical if you would like to flip the video vertically.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”