Forward your voicemail
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Under Voicemail, turn on the forwarding you want: Get voicemail via message—Tap, and then next to your linked number, check the box. Get voicemail via email—Turn on to send voicemail transcripts to your email.
Is there a way to forward a voicemail to another phone?
The following steps will allow you to transfer a voicemail to another extension using your phone or an outside line:
- Access the voicemail button on your phone’s keypad, or dial *86 (if calling from an outside line, dial your phone number and press the # key).
- Enter your 4-digit passcode, followed by the # key.
Can you forward a voicemail?
Answer: Yes, you can forward voicemail messages from your iPhone to another person. Launch the Phone app on your iPhone and navigate to Voicemail tab. Tap on the voicemail message you would like to share and you will notice that a share button appears near the top right of the message.
How do you forward a voicemail on Verizon?
Dial *72 followed by the 10-digit forwarding phone number (e.g., *72-999-555-4567). Press Send then wait for confirmation beeps or message.
- Turn Call Forwarding Off from the Device.
- Turn Call Forwarding Off – My Verizon.
- How to Set Up Call Forwarding.
Can you transfer voicemails from one phone to another?
If you want to transfer voicemails to someone who is not nearby to you, then you can choose to transfer the voicemail from iPhone to another via Mail or Messages. Step 1 Go to Phone app on your iPhone > Choose the voicemail you want to transfer.
How do I forward a voicemail to another person?
To forward a voicemail message
- Access your voicemail:
- Access the voicemail message you wish to forward:
- If necessary, press 2 to skip forward through messages.
- Press 0 for message options.
- Press 2 to begin the process of forwarding the message.
- Enter the extension number you wish to forward the message to, then press #.
How can I forward a voicemail to someone else?
Press 1 to send. You will be prompted to record an introduction before sending the message. You can also forward the email message in your Bmail inbox that contains the voicemail to a different email address. Forward the voicemail message the same way you would forward an email message.
How do I forward a text on Android?
Android: Forward Text Message
- Open the message thread that contains the individual message you would like to forward.
- While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message you wish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of the screen.
- Tap other messages you wish to forward along with this message.
- Tap the “Forward” arrow.
How do I forward a text to email on Android?
Jack Wallen highlights two Android apps that allow you to easily forward calls and SMS — Simple Call Forwarding and SMS Forwarding.
- Open up the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Search for “sms forwarding” (no quotes)
- Tap on the correct entry for the app.
- Tap Download.
- Tap Accept & download.
How do I get voicemail to text on Android?
Tap a new voicemail message. You’ll see the transcription and the audio will play.
To turn voicemail transcription on or off on your compatible Android smartphone:
- Open the AT&T Visual Voicemail app.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Transcriptions button to turn transcription on or off.
How can I forward a voicemail from my iPhone?
How to forward, share, or save iPhone voicemails in iOS 9
- Launch the Phone app and tap on the Voicemail tab.
- Tap on the voicemail message you want to share.
- Tap on the new Share button.
- Share the message however you’d like, or save it to another app, whatever you want.
How do I forward my Verizon visual voicemail?
Forward a Premium Visual Voicemail Message – Samsung
- If applicable, access Visual Voicemail.
- From the Visual Voicemail inbox, touch and hold a message.
- Tap Forward.
- To add an introduction message, tap Record (located at the bottom) to begin recording the voicemail message.
- When appropriate, tap Stop to discontinue recording.
How do I save voicemails when switching carriers?
How to save and share your voicemail
- Go to Phone > Voicemail.
- Tap the voicemail message that you’d like to save, then tap .
- Choose Add to Notes or Voice Memos. Then save your voicemail message. Or choose Messages, Mail, or AirDrop, then type and send your message with the attached voicemail.
Can you download voicemails from Android?
Open your phone’s voicemail app, then tap (or in some cases, tap and hold) the message you want to save. You should be presented with a list of options; the save option will usually be listed as “save”, “save to phone,” “archive,” or something similar.
Can you retrieve voicemails from an old phone?
Yes it’s possible to recover some deleted voicemails. However, it all depends on your carrier, and the age of the voicemail you’re trying to reclaim. To find your deleted voicemails, open the Phone app, tap Voicemail, and scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the words “Deleted Messages”.
How do I permanently save a voicemail on Android?
Method 1 Using T-Mobile and Metro PCS
- Open the Visual Voicemail app.
- Tap the voicemail message you want to save.
- Tap the Options ⋮ button.
- Tap Save message to.
- Type a name for the voicemail.
- Tap Save.
Do voicemails transfer to new phone?
When your iPhone gets old, outdated or broken, and you need to get a new one, you want to transfer your content, including voice mail messages from one phone to another. Tap the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option when setting up your new iPhone. You will see a list of backups. Select the most recent one.
How can I send a voicemail without calling someone?
Best of all, the service is absolutely free and no sign up is required to use the service. The service works by simply dialing 267-SLYDIAL or 267-759-3425 and entering the U.S. phone number of the person you want the service to dial. You will then be placed directly into their voicemail to leave a message.
How do you send a voicemail after a call?
Method 1 Calling a Contact.
- Open the Phone app. .
- Tap the dial pad button. It’s the green button with the 10 dots in the shape of a dial pad on a phone.
- Dial the phone number.
- On some phones and services, you can press 1 to go directly to voicemail while the call is ringing.
- Record your voicemail.
- End the call.
Can you send a voicemail without calling?
Voicemail: Leaving Voicemail Without Calling Someone Else’s Phone. To leave a message in someone’s Exchange voice mailbox without ringing their phone: Dial your voicemail access number. If you are using your desk phone, press star (*) after hearing “Welcome”.
Can you call straight to voicemail?
So now there’s a way to get straight into someone’s voicemail without actually talking to them or having their phone ring. It’s called Slydial. Here’s how it works: Dial (267)759-3425. At the prompt, dial the person you want to reach.
How do I transfer voicemails to my new iPhone?
Back Up the Old iPhone Voice Mail
- Turn on the iPhone that contains the voice mail messages you want to transfer, and tap the “Settings” icon.
- Select “iCloud” and then “Backup and Storage.”
- Toggle the “iCloud Backup” option to “On.”
- Turn on your new iPhone.
How do I forward text messages to email on Android?
How to Forward Texts Messages to Email on Android
- Open your Messages app and select the conversation containing the messages you want to forward.
- Tap the message(s) you want to forward and hold until more options appear.
- Select the Forward option.
- Enter the email address you want to send the texts to.
- Tap Send.
How do I forward an email to a text message?
Choose the gear icon in the top-right corner, click Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP, and select “Add a forwarding address.” Enter your phone’s SMS-gateway address, such as “email@example.com”. Click Next, and then choose Proceed. A confirmation number will be sent to your phone via a text message.
How do I divert texts to another number?
SMS Divert. You can divert your incoming SMS to any local Dialog number and IDD number or to any Email address as well. This can be a lifesaver if your phone is dying or you’re running out of credit. To use this service simply send DIV [mobile number to divert] and send it to 9010.
What is the best voicemail app for Android?
As such, we’re going to round up the best visual voicemail apps available for Android.
- HulloMail. HulloMail is a simple, no-frills voicemail app.
- Google Voice.
- Visual Voicemail Plus.
- 5 comments Write a Comment.
How do I activate voicemail transcription?
Voicemail Transcription is enabled using the Voice Manager.
- Log into the Voice Manager.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Messages Settings.
- Turn Messaging On.
- Turn Transcription On.
- Once Transcription is turned on, your voicemails will be transcribed as text. To access your messages, select Messages in the Voice Manager.
How do I get my voicemail to text?
Tap Voicemail at the bottom of the screen. Tap the voicemail you want to read just like you would to listen to it. You’ll see a paragraph of text above the voicemail play button. That’s the voicemail transcription.
Can you save voicemails on Android?
the iPhone voicemails are stored on your computer when you sync it. but the files are stored in weird unreadable formats. likewise unless your Android has a visual voicemail service. there are a few ways you can save voicemails.
How long does a voicemail stay on your phone?
Once a voicemail is accessed, it will be deleted in 30 days, unless a customer saves it. A message can be accessed again and saved before the 30 days expire to keep the message for an additional 30 days. Any voicemail that is not listened to is deleted in 14 days.
Can you screen record a voicemail?
Now you can record your screen; however, by default, your iPhone will record the screen without any external sounds. If you want your iPhone to also record sound during the screen capture, use the how-to below to record both your iPhone’s screen and audio.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”