How to turn off safe mode on your Android phone
- Step 1: Swipe down the Status bar or drag down the Notification bar.
- Step 1: Press and hold the power key for three seconds.
- Step 1: Tap and drag down the Notification bar.
- Step 2: Tap “Safe mode is on”
- Step 3: Tap “Turn off Safe mode”
How do you exit Safe Mode?
To exit Safe Mode, open the System Configuration tool by opening the Run command (keyboard shortcut: Windows key + R) and typing msconfig then Ok. 2. Tap or click the Boot tab, uncheck the Safe boot box, hit Apply, and then Ok. Restarting your machine will exit Safe mode.
Why is my phone stuck in safe mode?
Help! My Android is Stuck in Safe Mode
- Power Completely Off. Power completely down by pressing and holding the “Power” button, then select “Power off“.
- Check Stuck Buttons. This is the most common cause for being stuck in Safe Mode.
- Battery Pull (If Possible)
- Uninstall Recently Installed Apps.
- Wipe Cache Partition (Dalvik Cache)
- Factory Reset.
How do I turn off safe mode on infinix?
Restart in safe mode
- Press and hold your device’s power button.
- On your screen, touch and hold Power off . If needed, tap OK.
- Your device starts in safe mode. You’ll see “Safe mode” at the bottom of your screen.
How do I start Android in Safe Mode?
Press and hold the Power button again to turn on your cell phone. Immediately press and hold both the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons on your device. Keep holding while the device boots. Once your Android device has booted, you will see the words “Safe mode” displayed at the bottom-left corner of your screen.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”