Method 2 Using an App
- Download “Ringtone Maker” from the Google Play Store.
- Download or transfer the song that you want to use for the ringtone onto your device.
- Open the Ringtone Maker app.
- Tap the green button next to the file you want to edit.
How do I add ringtones to Android?
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
Where can I get good ringtones for Android?
Best Free Ringtone App for Android
- Zedge. Zedge is a multipurpose app for your smartphone and works more than just serving the ringtones, notifications, alarms, and more.
- Myxer Free Ringtones App.
- MTP Ringtones and Wallpapers.
- MP3 cutter and ringtone maker.
- Ringtone Maker.
Which is the best website to download ringtones?
Top 5 websites to Download Ringtones for Free
- Zedge. Zedge has an unfathomable gathering of customers that make and exchange content sensible for a broad assortment of cell phones, including a tolerable assurance of free ringtones covering distinctive subjects.
- Tone 7.
- 2 Comments.
How do I download ringtones from zedge to my android?
How to find and set ringtones through the Zedge app
- Tap the Set in the middle of the ringtone’s details screen.
- Tap Set Ringtone.
- Tap Allow to allow Zedge to download the ringtone to your phone’s storage.
- Tap Settings to be taken to the page where you can allow Zedge to modify system settings, like your ringtone.
Where is Ringtones folder in Android?
It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone. Right-click on a blank space in your phone’s root directory and click “Create new” → “Folder”.
How do I put ringtones on my Samsung?
- Open your Settings. Drag the notification bar down from the top of the screen, then tap the.
- Tap Sounds & vibration.
- Tap Ringtone. It’s about halfway down the current screen.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Scroll down and tap Add from phone.
- Locate the new ringtone.
- Tap the radio button to the left of the new ringtone.
- Tap Done.
How do you make a song your ringtone on Android?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do I set different ringtones for different contacts on Android?
- Go to the People app (also may be labelled Contacts) and select a contact.
- In contact details, hit the Menu button (three vertical dots in the top-right corner) and choose Edit (this step may be unnecessary on your phone)
- Scroll down until you see Ringtone. Tap it and select a tone to play when they call.
Where are ringtones stored on Android?
This location should be recognized automatically by the Android system. The ringtones are stored under the folder system > media > audio > ringtones . You can view the folders using any file manager this one.
How do you put ringtones on Zedge?
How to set custom ringtones with Zedge
- Open the Zedge app on your Android device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- Tap on Ringtones.
- Browse through the list of ringtone and choose your favorite.
- You can tap on the Play button to listen to the ringtone and see whether you like them or not.
How do you get ringtones from Zedge?
- Navigate to www.zedge.com on your computer’s internet browser.
- Register for a Zedge account (Optional).
- Select which phone you are using.
- Use the search bar to find your ringtone.
- Click on the name of the song.
- Click the blue “Get Ringtone” button.
- Save the ringtone to your computer.
How do I download ringtones to my LG phone?
Select Ringtone. Go to the Settings section of your LG phone. Click on the option for ringtones. Search your ringtones folder to find the new free LG ringtone you created.
Where are ringtones stored on Samsung s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Save a Ringtone
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- Tap Messages then tap the message containing the ringtone.
- Touch and hold the ringtone file.
- Tap Save attachment.
- Tap (check) the appropriate attachment(s) then tap Save.
- Tap the Back icon (at the bottom).
- Tap Samsung folder then tap My Files .
What format are Android ringtones?
MP3, M4A, WAV, and OGG formats are all natively supported by Android, so practically any audio file you could download will work. To find sound files, some great places to start are Reddit’s Ringtones forum, Zedge, or a simple Google search for “ringtone download” from your phone or tablet.
How do I put mp3 files on my Android?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
Can you buy ringtones for Android?
One of the easiest ways to get ringtones on an Android phone is to download the Verizon Tones app from the Google Play™ store. From the app, you can purchase and download from a broad selection of great ringtones.
How do I add a ringtone to my Samsung Galaxy s8?
How to change your Galaxy S8’s ringtone
- Open the Settings and find Sounds and vibration.
- Tap on Ringtone and then scroll through the list to find one you want.
- If you want to add a custom ringtone, scroll to the very bottom and tap Add from phone.
How do I use a song from Spotify as a ringtone?
How to Use Spotify Song as Phone Ringtone
- Select your language:
- Launch Spotify Music Converter for Windows, and Spotify application would be opened automatically with it. Click button, then a pop-up window will indicate you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify.
- When finish customization, click “Convert” button to start conversion.
How do I set different ringtones for contacts on s8?
Ringtone for calls from one contact
- Swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray, from the Home screen.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap the desired Contact name > Details.
- Tap EDIT.
- Tap More.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap Allow Storage permission > ALLOW.
- Tap the desired ringtone to assign it to the contact and then tap OK.
How do I set ringtones for certain contacts?
- Open the Phone app. It’s on your phone’s home screen, and has a phone icon.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap on the contact you want to assign a specific ringtone to.
- Tap Edit. It is located in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap Add from device storage (optional).
- Tap the ringtone you’d like to set.
- Tap the back button.
How do I set different ringtones for contacts on Galaxy s9?
Ringtone for calls from one contact
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Contacts, then select the desired contact.
- Tap Details > EDIT > View more.
- Tap Ringtone, select desired ringtone, then tap ADD.
How do I download ringtones to my LG k20?
LG K20™ V – Save a Ringtone
- From a Home screen, navigate: LG folder > Messaging .
- Tap the message.
- Touch and hold the attachment.
- Tap Save attachments.
- Tap the Home icon (located at the bottom).
- Tap Music .
- From the Songs tab, touch and hold the song.
- Tap Set as ringtone.
How do I add ringtones to my LG g7?
LG G7 ThinQ™ – Save a Ringtone
- From a Home screen, tap Messages .
- If prompted to change the default SMS app, tap NEXT > YES to confirm.
- From the Inbox, tap the message containing the ringtone.
- Tap and hold the area that surrounds the attachment box.
- Tap the Save attachment.
- To set the ringtone, refer to Set Ringtones.
Can I use a song as a ringtone?
Yes! It is possible to turn a song into a ringtone, and you can choose the exact part you want. It’s free, but it does require you to use iTunes.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”