1 On the home screen, tap and hold on an available space.
3 Select the widget you want.
You will need to press and hold it to select it.
If you’re looking for the Google Search bar, you will need to tap Google or Google Search, then tap and hold the Google Search bar widget.
How do I get my Google search bar back on my Android?
Lost my Google toolbar after a Lollipop update. Find a space on your main screen (without icons) and hard press for a second or two until your widgets screen appears. Flip through the screens until you locate the Google toolbar. Press down on it and move it to your main screen.
How do I restore the Google Toolbar?
To restore the Google Toolbar to default settings:
- Click on the small wrench icon (Adjust Toolbar options) > Option.
- In the windows that open, click on the “Restore Defaults”
How do you put Google on your home screen?
Add a widget
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll see images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How do I get rid of the Google search bar on Android?
If you are currently using the Google Experience Launcher (GEL) you can simply disable Google Now to make the Search bar go away. Go to your Settings > Apps > swipe to the “ALL” tab > select “Google Search” > press “Disable”. The only thing you need to do now is restart your device and the Search bar will be gone.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”