The basic way of transferring music is by manually copying your iTunes music files into a temporary folder on your PC (or just transferring them directly from your iTunes library folders.
Then one can simply connect any Android phone to the computer using a USB cable and open the phone’s music folder.
Can I get my iTunes on an android?
The likes of Dropbox and Google Drive will sync files from your iTunes folder to your Android device and you can even play individual songs from within the apps. However, getting the files into the Music folder on your phone or tablet isn’t easy, so it doesn’t really work for more than a handful of songs.
Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
Download and install the app, then connect your Samsung phone to Mac with the help of USB cable. Now you need to find the iTunes folder on your Mac, it is usually stored in iTunes Media directory – all your music should be there. Drag-and-drop the tracks you need into the music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Google Play?
Select iTunes, then click “Next.” The manager will then go through your iTunes library and upload your songs and playlists to Google Play. There is a 20,000 song limit, but the service is completely free. Download the Google Play Music app on your Android and connect it to your Google account.
How do I transfer Apple music to Android?
Note: You can also choose to save the Apple Music tracks to an SD card. Just follow the steps here: Tap the Menu icon and select Settings > Scroll to Download section > Tap Download Location > Choose SD Card to save downloaded songs to the SD card in your phone.
How can I play iTunes on my Android phone?
Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable. Open Windows Explorer, and locate the iTunes folder on your computer. Drag and drop it into your device’s music folder to copy the files onto your phone. The music will be visible in your chosen music player app once the transfer is complete.
Can Apple music be used on Android?
Apple Music isn’t limited to owners of Apple devices – you can also subscribe to the streaming service on Android phones and tablets, and enjoy the same access to millions of songs, curated radio stations and playlists. Launch the Apple Music app on your Android device.
Where is iTunes music stored?
Drag your iTunes folder (by default, located inside your PC’s Music folder) to the iTunes window. You will see the songs in your library again.
How do I put music onto my Samsung phone?
Method 5 Using Windows Media Player
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to your PC. Use the cable that came with your phone or tablet.
- Open Windows Media Player. You’ll find it in the.
- Click the Sync tab. It’s at the top-right corner of the window.
- Drag songs you want to sync to the Sync tab.
- Click Start Sync.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy s9?
The easiest and most straightforward way is to copy and paste iTunes playlists from iTunes media folder to Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Step 1: Find Default iTunes Media Folder on Computer.
- Step 2: Copy iTunes music to S9.
- Step 1: Install Samsung Data Transfer and launch it.
- Step 2: Select the iTunes Music and Start Transferring.
How can I get iTunes on my Android phone?
If you want to play your iTunes songs on an Android phone, here’s what you need to do.
- First, download Google’s Music app to your phone from the Google Play Store (your phone might have come with the app already installed).
- Next, download Google Play Music Manager to the computer that holds your iTunes account.
Can you transfer purchased music from iTunes to Android?
The basic way of transferring music is by manually copying your iTunes music files into a temporary folder on your PC (or just transferring them directly from your iTunes library folders. Then one can simply connect any Android phone to the computer using a USB cable and open the phone’s music folder.
Can I upload my music to Google Play?
Use Music Manager to upload your favorite songs from your computer to your Google Play library. You can upload up to 50,000 songs and listen on your mobile device, computer, or Android TV. Note: If you’re using Chrome, try uploading your music with Google Play Music for Chrome instead of Music Manager.
How do I play music on Android?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Play Music Files
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- Tap any of the following tabs: Genres.
- Tap a song.
How do I play Apple music offline on Android?
To download tracks in Apple Music on your iPhone or Android device, you normally have to add them to your library. Once you do that, you’ll see the download symbol next to any song, album, or playlist you’ve added, which you can tap to begin downloading for offline playback.
How do I get music onto my Android?
- Get the Music Download Paradise Free app. If you don’t have the app installed on your Android device yet, you can download it from Google Play.
- Launch Music Download Paradise Free. Locate the app on your home screen or app drawer, and tap on it to launch.
- Search for a song.
- Play the song or download it.
Can I access my iTunes account on my Android phone?
You’ll need an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps. Get the Apple Music app from Google Play. Know your Apple ID, which is the account that you use with all Apple services such as the iTunes Store or App Store.
Can I use iTunes card on Android?
Part 1. Buy Apple Music with iTunes Gift Card on Android. Although Android devices don’t support iTunes store, it however works with Apple Music store. That’s to say, you can easily redeem the gift card for songs from Apple Music if you have installed the specific app on your Android device.
Can I use Apple Music on Android?
Just like the iOS app, Apple Music for Android is full of musical recommendations, human-curated playlists and radio. You can create your own playlists and access music you’ve purchased through iTunes on the My Music page.
Is Apple Music on Android good?
Apple has just released an update for Apple Music on Android, and the biggest new addition is that it now supports Android Auto. So if you’re an Android user but prefer Apple’s music subscription service over Google Play Music or Spotify for whatever reason, now you can listen to it through Google’s in-car platform.
How do I sign into Apple Music on Android?
On your Android device
- In the Apple Music app on your Android device, tap the menu button .
- Tap Account. If you don’t see Account, tap Settings > Sign In, sign in with your Apple ID, tap the back button , and tap the menu button again.
- Tap Manage Membership.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
How do I download Apple music to my Android?
Once you’ve downloaded the Apple Music Android app, it’s time to sign up and get your music on.
- Open Apple Music.
- Tap Try it free.
- Select the plan that’s right for you.
- Tap Start Trial.
- If you already have an Apple account, tap Use Existing Apple ID and skip to step 10.
How do you put music on a Samsung?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
Where is music stored on Android?
On many devices, the Google Play music is stored on the location : /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/cache/music. This music is present on the said location in the form of mp3 files. But the mp3 files are not in the order.
How do I play music on Samsung?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. Playlists. Instant Mixes.
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
Where is music stored on s9?
Galaxy S9 is listed under the Portable Devices section. If the files are stored on the memory card, navigate: Galaxy S9 > Card then choose the location of the files. Utilize the computer to copy music files from the music folder to the desired location on the computer’s hard drive.
How do I put music on my Samsung Note 9?
Go to Media > Audio. All of your songs of Note 9 will be displayed here. To import music from your computer to Samsung Galaxy Note 9, click on Add button then select songs from your computer to your Note 9. Besides, directly drag and drop songs from computer is also available.
Does Apple music work on Samsung s9?
With the new speakers, users can gets more perfect enjoyment while playing music on on Samsung Galaxy S9. You know that Apple Music for Android App can be installed on Samsung Galaxy S9, and then users can play the Apple Music songs after they login in with their Apple ID.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”