Can you play YouTube app in background?
Using the YouTube app, iPhone or iPad users can keep listening to music while they get on with something else.
And all that’s needed is some headphones with a controller.
To force YouTube audio to keep playing in the background, open up the relevant video and start it playing.
How do you get YouTube to play in the background on Android?
Avoid the YouTube App
- Search for the video you want to play.
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
How can I lock my phone and play YouTube?
Tap “Message,” lock your phone, and the audio will continue playing. Another option is to use Jasmine, a free YouTube app for iOS. In Jasmine, play a video, then, lock your phone and click the home button. You should see audio controls at the top of the lock screen.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Allow apps to operate on Screen Lock – steps below:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap on “Battery”
- “Close apps after screen lock”
- Scroll down to “Wynk Music” – switch to “Don’t close”
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”