- Open the Messages app on your Android. If you don’t already have Android Messages installed, you can download it for free from the Play Store.
- Tap and hold the conversation you want to hide. A list of icons will appear at the top of the screen.
- Tap the folder with a downward-pointing arrow.
How do I make my text messages private on Android?
Method 1: Message Locker (SMS Lock)
- Download Message Locker. Download and install the Message Locker app from the Google Play store.
- Open App.
- Create PIN. You’ll now need to set up a new pattern or PIN to hide your text messages, SMS and MMS.
- Confirm PIN.
- Set Up Recovery.
- Create Pattern (Optional)
- Choose Apps.
- Other Options.
How do you hide messages on Android without deleting?
Part 2 Hiding Messages in Vault
- Open Vault on your Android.
- Allow Vault to access the files on your phone or tablet.
- Enter and confirm a passcode.
- Tap Next on the ″Password has been set″ screen.
- Tap SMS and Contacts.
- Tap the +.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap the messages you want to hide.
How do you hide a text conversation?
Swipe from the right to the left on your conversation (from the conversation page), to display the menu.
- Tap “More”
- Tap “Hide”
- That’s it!
How do you find hidden messages on android?
Well, if you want to find hidden apps on your Android phone, click Settings, then go to the Applications section on your Android phone menu. Have a look on the two navigation buttons. Open the menu view and press Task. Check an option that says “show hidden apps”.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”