Part 2 Hiding Messages in Vault
- Open Vault on your Android.
- Allow Vault to access the files on your phone or tablet.
- Enter and confirm a passcode.
- Tap Next on the ″Password has been set″ screen.
- Tap SMS and Contacts.
- Tap the +.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap the messages you want to hide.
How do I make my text messages private on Android?
Method 1: Message Locker (SMS Lock)
- Download Message Locker. Download and install the Message Locker app from the Google Play store.
- Open App.
- Create PIN. You’ll now need to set up a new pattern or PIN to hide your text messages, SMS and MMS.
- Confirm PIN.
- Set Up Recovery.
- Create Pattern (Optional)
- Choose Apps.
- Other Options.
How do you hide text messages on Android?
- Open the Messages app on your Android. If you don’t already have Android Messages installed, you can download it for free from the Play Store.
- Tap and hold the conversation you want to hide. A list of icons will appear at the top of the screen.
- Tap the folder with a downward-pointing arrow.
Can you hide text messages on Galaxy s8?
After which, you can simply click on ‘SMS and Contacts’ option, and you can instantly see a screen where all the hidden text messages will appear. So now to hide text messages, tap on the ‘+’ icon present at the top-right corner of the app screen.
How do you hide a text conversation?
Swipe from the right to the left on your conversation (from the conversation page), to display the menu.
- Tap “More”
- Tap “Hide”
- That’s it!
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”