10 Tips To Help Improve Your Smartphone Photography
- Know your phone camera settings. First off, don’t rely on your phone’s default auto mode.
- Set your resolution high.
- Yes back camera, No front Camera.
- Lenses are the windows to your soul.
- Tripods & Monopods got your back.
- Go towards the light.
- Composition rules, period.
- of panorama & burst modes.
How can I make my camera quality better?
Here are ten of my favorite tips to help you along the way.
- Use the iPhone camera shortcut.
- Experiment with third-party apps.
- Target your shooting mode around your end result.
- Follow the rule of thirds.
- Turn off your flash.
- Use Burst mode for action shots.
- Turn on HDR Auto.
- Hold down a spot on your viewfinder to lock focus.
What is the best camera app for Android phones 2018?
Best Android Camera App
- Google Camera Port (Top Choice) Arguably the best feature of the Pixel phones is the stellar cameras.
- A Better Camera. With a name like “A Better Camera,” you expect some good features.
- Camera FV-5. Camera FV-5 has a lot of manual controls.
- Camera MX.
- DSLR Camera Pro.
- Footej Camera.
- Manual Camera.
What Android phone has the best camera?
Our ultimate guide to the best camera phone.
- Huawei P30 Pro. Simply the best camera phone around.
- Google Pixel 3. One of the best Android cameras – especially for low light.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Fantastic new addition to the camera phone crowd.
- Honor View 20.
- iPhone XS.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
- OnePlus 6T.
- Moto G6 Plus.
How can I increase the resolution of my android phone camera?
Start by opening your camera app. Then, go to Settings. Scroll to find and tap on Resolution or Picture Size. Now change the resolution for the camera you want to use.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”