Connect Android or iOS Phone to Windows 10
- On your Windows 10 PC, open Settings app.
- Click on the Phone option.
- Now, to connect your Android or iOS device to Windows 10, you can start by clicking Add a phone.
- On the new window that appears, choose your country code and fill in your mobile number.
How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my Android phone?
Fix – Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone
- On your Android device open Settings and go to Storage.
- Tap the more icon in the top right corner and choose USB computer connection.
- From the list of options select Media device (MTP).
- Connect your Android device to your computer, and it should be recognized.
How do I cast my phone to Windows 10?
Casting to a Windows 10 PC
- Go to Settings > Display > Cast (Android 5,6,7), Settings>Connected Devices>Cast (Android
- Click on the 3-dot menu.
- Select ‘Enable wireless display’
- Wait till the PC is found.
- Tap on that device.
Can I connect my Android phone to my PC?
It’s easy to do. Connect the USB cable that shipped with your phone to your computer, then plug it into the phone’s USB port. Next, on your Android device, open Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering. Tap the USB tethering option.
How do I connect my Android phone to my computer?
Method 2 Using Windows
- Plug your Android device into your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Notification Panel on your Android.
- Tap the “USB” option.
- Select “File transfer,” “Media transfer,” or “MTP.”
- Wait while the drivers are installed.
- Open the “Computer/This PC” window.
- Double-click the Android device.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”