To download podcasts to your computer and move them to your Android:
- Open iTunes on your PC or Mac computer.
- Go to the iTunes store and find the podcast you want.
- Select Subscribe on the podcast homepage.
- Go to the Library and download the podcast you want by selecting the Download links beside each episode.
- 1 Can you listen to podcasts on Android?
- 2 Where do you listen to podcasts on Android?
- 3 Where can I listen to podcasts?
- 4 How do I get Apple podcast app on Android?
- 5 How can I listen to podcasts on my Android for free?
- 6 What is the best podcast app for Android phones?
- 7 How do I stream podcasts on Android?
- 8 How do I listen to podcasts on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
- 9 What is the best free Android podcast app?
- 10 Do you have to pay to listen to podcasts?
- 11 What is the best way to listen to podcasts?
- 12 How do I listen to podcasts on Alexa?
- 13 Which is the best podcast app?
- 14 Is the podcast app free?
- 15 What’s the best podcast app?
- 16 How do I download and listen to podcasts?
- 17 How can I listen to podcasts without using data?
- 18 How do I listen to podcasts on Google home?
- 19 Does Android have a built in podcast app?
- 20 Does Android have a native podcast app?
- 21 What is a podcast and is it free?
- 22 How do I listen to a podcast?
- 23 How do I review a podcast on Android?
- 24 How do you organize podcasts?
- 25 How do you find podcasts?
- 26 What is the best podcast?
- 27 How do I listen to iTunes on Android?
- 28 Is podcast available for Android?
- 29 How do I review a podcast on Google Play?
- 30 Where can I rate podcasts?
Can you listen to podcasts on Android?
Stream podcasts on http://play.google.com/music or using the Google Play Music app for Android. You can also download podcasts to listen offline, using the Android mobile app. While listening, your place in the episode will be automatically saved, so you don’t lose your spot. Select the podcast to open a details page.
Where do you listen to podcasts on Android?
Best Podcast Listening Apps (For iOS & Android) 2019
- iOS & Android Podcast Apps. RadioPublic. Pocket Casts. Castbox. Podbean. Stitcher. TuneIn Radio. Spotify.
- iOS Podcast Apps. Overcast. Castro 3. Downcast. PodCruncher. iCatcher. Castaway 2. Apple Podcasts.
- Android Podcast Apps. Google Podcasts. Podcast Republic. Podcast Addict. BeyondPod. Doggcatcher. Player FM. Podkicker. AntennaPod.
Where can I listen to podcasts?
The Podcasts app for iOS provides easy access to popular and featured podcasts using the navigation icons at the bottom of the app. To subscribe to a podcast, tap Subscribe on the page for that podcast. To play a podcast, tap on any episode. To download an episode, tap the iCloud icon in the episode list.
How do I get Apple podcast app on Android?
Method 2 Streaming Podcast Through a 3rd Party Application
- Download and install iPP Podcast Player. Search for “iTunes podcast” in the Play Store to get this app.
- Locate podcasts. Use the search function find the podcasts you’d like to listen to.
- Choose podcasts.
How can I listen to podcasts on my Android for free?
Method 2 Using Podcast Player
- Download the Podcast Player app from the Play Store.
- Open the Podcast Player app on your Android.
- Select your topics of interest.
- Tap the Next button.
- Tap SKIP on the top-right.
- Tap a podcast on the Podcasts page.
- Tap the Subscribe button.
- Scroll down and tap an episode.
What is the best podcast app for Android phones?
The 8 Best Podcast Apps for Android
- Pocket Casts. Pocket Casts has been a favorite of Android users for a long time, and with its regular updates, it just keeps getting better.
- Podcast Addict.
- Player FM. Player FM tries to distinguish itself from the competition with its content discovery tools.
- Podcast Republic.
How do I stream podcasts on Android?
How to share individual podcast episodes in Google Play Music
- Launch the Google Play Music app from your Home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap the menu button in the top left of the screen.
- Tap Podcasts.
- Tap Your Podcasts on the top center of your screen.
- Tap a podcast.
How do I listen to podcasts on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Music player: Samsung Galaxy S9
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Home. Recents. New release. Music library. Podcasts.
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
What is the best free Android podcast app?
10 best podcast apps for Android
- CastBox. Price: Free / Up to $1.99. Castbox is one of a few free podcast apps.
- DoggCatcher Podcast Player. Price: $2.99. DoggCatcher is one of the older podcast apps.
- Google Podcasts / Google Play Music / YouTube. Price: Free / $9.99-$12.99 per month.
- Pocket Casts. Price: $3.99.
- Podcast Addict. Price: Free / $2.99.
Do you have to pay to listen to podcasts?
Not usually. Unlike music, most podcasts are free to download and listen to. Some podcasts offer paid versions that include bonus features.
What is the best way to listen to podcasts?
Best apps for podcasts
- Google Podcasts (free)
- Castbox (free/$1 a month)
- Pocket Casts ($4)
- Overcast (Free/$10)
- Stitcher Radio (Free)
- Apple Podcasts (Free)
How do I listen to podcasts on Alexa?
Play podcasts from the Alexa app.
- Within the main menu, select Music, Video, & Books.
- Under Music, choose TuneIn.
- Select Podcasts.
- Explore categories to discover a podcast of interest, then a specific episode.
- At the top of the app, select your desired speaker(s) .
- Click the podcast cover to play.
Which is the best podcast app?
The Best Podcast Apps on iPhone Are Way Better Than Apple’s Default App
Is the podcast app free?
The Podcasts app is a free download on the App Store, but it usually come pre-installed on every new iPhone or iPad anyway.
What’s the best podcast app?
Best Podcast Apps
- Get More Out of Podcasts with These Apps. Podcasting apps do more than just play back your podcasts.
- Overcast (iOS)
- Google Podcasts (Android)
- Castro (iOS)
- Pocket Casts (Android, iOS: $3.99)
- Spotify (Android, iOS)
- Breaker (iOS: Free)
- Castbox (Android, iOS: Free)
How do I download and listen to podcasts?
How do I download an episode of a podcast to listen to offline?
- Make sure you’re connected to WiFi, and navigate to a podcast.
- Under Episodes, choose the podcast episode you’d like to download, and tap the three-dot menu button.
- Tap Download.
- Once the download is complete, a “downloaded” downward pointing arrow icon will appear under the episode title.
How can I listen to podcasts without using data?
Tap Downloaded Episodes to see only the podcasts that you downloaded, and to listen without cellular data or Wi-Fi. You can create a custom station or add a podcast that you subscribed to through a website. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner. Then tap New Station or Add a Podcast by URL.
How do I listen to podcasts on Google home?
Open the Google Home app . In the bottom left of the Home Screen, tap Discover . Scroll to find the device card for the Google Home that is playing the podcast. You can stop, pause, resume, and adjust the volume of Google Home from the device card—the same way you control your music.
Does Android have a built in podcast app?
There is no Android version of Apple Podcasts (as there is for Apple Music, Apple’s competitor to Spotify). Android devices come with Google Play Music, which has podcast functionality but hardly qualifies as a go-to default podcast player for Android. Instead, the podcast app market for Android is a fragmented mess.
Does Android have a native podcast app?
Android now finally has its own native podcast app from Google. Google is helping to fuel the podcast surge with its first dedicated podcast app. Unlike the iOS platform which has Apple’s native Podcasts app, Android users have long needed to use non-native apps like Podcast Addict and Spotify to listen to podcasts.
What is a podcast and is it free?
Podcasts are episodes of a programme available on the Internet. For podcast listeners, podcasts are a way to enjoy great content from around the world for free.
How do I listen to a podcast?
The most obvious way to listen to a podcast is to play it directly through that podcast’s website on your computer. Most Podcasts have a play function directly on their episode pages. Navigate to the podcast page, look for the play button, and listen.
How do I review a podcast on Android?
If You’re Using an Android Device or Stitcher
- Click here to go to The New Man page on Stitcher.
- Click where it says “Reviews”.
- Click the “Write a Review” button and write a sentence or two about what you enjoy about the podcast, your favorite episodes, and whatever you would tell a friend that was considering a listen.
How do you organize podcasts?
How to Organize Podcasts into Stations on iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app.
- (can’t find the Podcasts app? Don’t panic. Visit the App Store and search for Podcasts. Find the Apple Podcast app and download it.)
- Tap on Library at the bottom of the screen.
- In the upper right corner, tap Edit.
- Tap New Station.
How do you find podcasts?
To find podcasts in the iTunes Store, do one of the following:
- Click the Podcasts tab at the top of the iTunes Store page. The iTunes Store displays the Podcast page, with advertisements for popular podcasts.
- Browse all podcasts in a particular category.
- Search for a podcast by name or keyword.
What is the best podcast?
What to listen to now that we’re in the golden age of podcasting.
- Atlanta Monster. .
- My Favorite Murder. .
- Trump, Inc. .
- Buffering the Vampire Slayer. .
- I’ll Be Gone In The Dark: The Podcast. .
- Dear Franklin Jones. .
- Making Obama. .
- Late Night Whenever With Michelle Buteau. .
How do I listen to iTunes on Android?
If you want to play your iTunes songs on an Android phone, here’s what you need to do.
- First, download Google’s Music app to your phone from the Google Play Store (your phone might have come with the app already installed).
- Next, download Google Play Music Manager to the computer that holds your iTunes account.
Is podcast available for Android?
For those new to podcasts, though, getting started may seem daunting. Thankfully, it’s fairly easy to download and listen to a podcast. And while you could download a podcast from its homepage, there are several apps available for both iOS and Android platforms that allow you to download and sort episodes.
How do I review a podcast on Google Play?
For podcasts you subscribe to
- From your Library page, choose Podcasts from the drop-down menu on the left.
- Select the podcast you’d like to review from the list.
- Click the icon with three dots.
- Choose Show in iTunes Store from the drop-down menu.
- From the Store page, select the Ratings and Reviews link.
Where can I rate podcasts?
How to Rate and Review a Podcast in iTunes
- Start by Finding the Show Online and Clicking ‘View in iTunes.’
- Once in iTunes, Select ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Select the Star Icon to Leave Your Rating.
- This Button Will Open a Pop-Up Window for You to Write and Submit Your Review.
- First, Search for the Podcast in the Podcasts App.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”