- Open Google Play Music on your Android. It’s the icon with headphones labeled “Play Music” typically found in the app drawer.
- Tap ☰. It’s at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Music Library.
- Tap SONGS.
- Tap ⁝ on a song you want to add.
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap NEW PLAYLIST.
- Enter a name for the playlist.
- 1 How do you create a playlist on your phone?
- 2 How do I make a playlist on my Samsung?
- 3 How do I create a playlist on my Samsung Note 8?
- 4 How do I add multiple songs to a playlist on Android?
- 5 How do I make a playlist folder on Android?
- 6 How do I create a playlist?
- 7 How do I create a playlist for Alexa?
- 8 How do I transfer a playlist to my Samsung?
- 9 How do I create a playlist on my Samsung Galaxy s7?
- 10 How do I put music on my Samsung Note 8?
- 11 What is the best music app for Samsung Note 8?
- 12 How do I organize my music on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
- 13 Can you create a playlist on Google Play Music?
- 14 How do you organize music on Android?
- 15 How do I share a Google music playlist?
- 16 How do I make a playlist in VLC for Android?
- 17 How do I make a m3u playlist?
- 18 Is Google Play free?
- 19 Can you make playlists on Spotify free?
- 20 How do you make a playlist on Spotify on Android?
- 21 How do you share a playlist with someone?
- 22 How do I share music between Samsung phones?
- 23 How do I transfer playlists from Samsung to Samsung?
- 24 How do I put music onto my Samsung phone?
- 25 How do I use music on Samsung Galaxy s7?
- 26 How do you create a playlist on Pandora?
- 27 How do I play my Spotify playlist on Google home?
How do you create a playlist on your phone?
HOW TO CREATE A PLAYLIST ON YOUR IPHONE
- Tap the Music icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Playlists icon.
- Tap the second item in the list, Add Playlist.
- Type a name for your new playlist, and then tap Save.
- Tap the + next to a song name to add the song to your playlist.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the Done button.
How do I make a playlist on my Samsung?
HOW TO CREATE PLAYLISTS ON YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET
- Find an album or song in the library. Locate music you want to add to a playlist.
- Touch the Menu icon by the album or song. The menu icon is shown in the margin.
- Choose the Add to Playlist command.
- Choose New Playlist.
- Type a name for the playlist and then touch the OK button.
How do I create a playlist on my Samsung Note 8?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Create Music Playlist
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- Tap the ‘Albums’ or ‘Songs’ tab.
- Tap the Menu icon (located next to the preferred album or song).
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap NEW PLAYLIST.
How do I add multiple songs to a playlist on Android?
Add multiple songs at once
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Select a song.
- Press and hold the Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac) key.
- Select the songs you want to add.
- Near the top of your screen, select the Menu icon > Add to Playlist.
- Select New playlist or an existing playlist name.
How do I make a playlist folder on Android?
- Download and open the app. ( Duh)
- Top right> Use file explorer.
- Navigate to the desired folder and long press it.
- Pick “Add whole folder as playlist”.
- Press the top right icon to open the playlist, name it, Create Playlist.
How do I create a playlist?
HOW TO CREATE SONG PLAYLISTS IN ITUNES
- 1Click the Add Playlist button or choose File→New Playlist.
- 2Give the playlist a new descriptive name.
- 3Select Music in the Library section of the Source pane, and then drag songs from the library to the playlist.
How do I create a playlist for Alexa?
To add songs and albums to your Amazon Music for Web or Desktop app playlists:
- Open the More Options menu (“three vertical dots” icon) next to a song or album.
- Select the Add to playlist option.
- Choose the playlist you’d like to add your selection to.
How do I transfer a playlist to my Samsung?
The procedure is straightforward:
- Open the app.
- Select the playlist type (System playlist, Poweramp playlist, or Play Music playlist)
- Tick the playlist you want to backup.
- Tap Backup Selected to backup to SD card.
- A dialog will appear to tell the status of the backup, and where they are stored.
How do I create a playlist on my Samsung Galaxy s7?
The Play Music app opens to the Listen Now screen.
- Tap Menu to view your library or playlists, or to access Google Play Music online.
- From a list displaying songs, tap an item from the category window and then tap More options > Add to playlist.
- Tap New playlist.
- Enter a name and tap Create playlist.
How do I put music on my Samsung Note 8?
Part 1: Transfer Music from Computer to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 via USB. Step 1 : Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to your computer via USB cable. Step 2 : Drag down Notifications panel from the top of your Note 8’s screen, choose to connect as “Media device(MTP)”. Click ‘OK’ when “Allow USB debugging” pop out.
What is the best music app for Samsung Note 8?
Best Music Player Apps for Android
- Google Play Music.
- BlackPlayer Free.
- Equalizer Music Player & Booster.
How do I organize my music on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
Step 1: Connect your Galaxy S8 to computer via your USB cable, and wait until the dr.fone software detects your new Galaxy S8. Step 2: Click on the “Music” tab, located on top. Select the “Add” icon (you could choose to add either a file or a music folder). It’ll open a window that would display your music files.
Can you create a playlist on Google Play Music?
You can create playlists in Google Play Music using your computer. Then, use the search box to find some music, or browse through genres, top hits, etc. When you find the song you want to add, just click on three dots. Menu will open, click Add to playlist.
How do you organize music on Android?
- Open Play Music. It’s the orange triangle icon with a music note inside.
- Tap ☰. It’s in the search box at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Music library.
- Tap Songs or Albums.
- Tap ⁝ on the song or album you want to add.
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap New Playlist.
- Type a name for the playlist into the “Name” blank.
Share songs and albums
- Go to the Google Play Music web player or open the Google Play Music app .
- Select Menu My Library or Music library.
- On a song or album, select Menu Share.
- Select how you want to share your music.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I make a playlist in VLC for Android?
1) Launch VLC android app. (it will search for all audio and video files on your device). 2) Press on the menu and go to Audio, select, press “Add to Playlist”. 3) A window will open, enter the name you want to call the playlist and press or touch OK.
How do I make a m3u playlist?
Method 2. How to Create M3U Files with Windows Media Player
- Create a new folder on your PC and put all audio files into it.
- Click on the drop down menu and select “Save list as…”to create M3U playlist.
- Rename the file, and choose the output format as M3U.
Is Google Play free?
Google has made its streaming music service Google Play Music free to use, without a subscription. The catch is that you’ll have to listen to ads, similar to the way free versions of Spotify and Pandora (P) work.
Can you make playlists on Spotify free?
You can use Spotify for free, but its features are limited. With the Spotify free plan, you can access all playlists, discover new music, share tunes with friends, listen to tunes picked by Spotify’s Radio feature. You can also play any playlist, album, or artist but only while in Shuffle Play mode.
How do you make a playlist on Spotify on Android?
How to create a playlist on Spotify on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Tap Your Library in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Playlists.
- Tap Create Playlist at the bottom of the page.
- Enter a Name for your new playlist.
- Tap Create.
- Tap your New playlist at the top of the list.
- Tap Browse.
You can send your playlists to friends through Messages, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, using AirDrop, and more. To share a playlist, find the playlist that you want to share, then follow these steps: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap , then Share Playlist . On your Mac or PC: Click , then Share Playlist.
How to share music via WiFi Direct on Samsung Galaxy phones?
- Run My Files app on Samsung phone.
- Browse to the songs you like to send and select them in the file manager app on Samsung device.
- Tap the Share icon from the top of your phone screen, and then select WiFi Direct.
- Pick up the device(s) to be shared, touch the Done button and the music transfer will start immediately.
How do I transfer playlists from Samsung to Samsung?
Connect both your Samsung devices to your computer through USB cables. Select the data transfer mode for both the devices. Now, open your source Samsung mobile and select the desired files. Drag and drop to the specific folder on the destination mobile device folder.
How do I put music onto my Samsung phone?
Method 5 Using Windows Media Player
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to your PC. Use the cable that came with your phone or tablet.
- Open Windows Media Player. You’ll find it in the.
- Click the Sync tab. It’s at the top-right corner of the window.
- Drag songs you want to sync to the Sync tab.
- Click Start Sync.
How do I use music on Samsung Galaxy s7?
- Find “Play Music” Press Apps.
- Play audio file. Slide your finger right starting from the left side of the screen.
- Select volume. Press the Volume keys to select volume.
- Go to the next or previous audio file.
- Turn repeat on or off.
- Turn shuffle on or off.
- Add audio file to playlist.
- Return to the home screen.
How do you create a playlist on Pandora?
To create a new playlist from the Now Playing screen:
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) below the album art.
- Select Add to Playlist.
- Choose which playlist you’d like to add the track to, or create a new playlist off of this by tapping, + New Playlist.
How do I play my Spotify playlist on Google home?
How to connect Spotify to Google Home
- Download the Google Home app and open it.
- Tap the menu in the top-left corner.
- Tap Account preferences.
- Tap Linked media accounts.
- Select Spotify.
- Tap Link Account.
- Log in to Spotify.
- Tap OK to confirm.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”