Guide: Transfer Text (SMS) from Android to iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7
- Step 1 Install and Run the Program.
- Step 2 Connect iPhone and Android Phone to the Same Computer.
- Step 3 Analysize and Load the Data in Your Android Phone.
- Step 4 Start Transferring SMS from Android to iPhone.
Can I transfer my text messages from Android to iPhone?
Transferring text messages from Android to iPhone is just as easy as installing a new app. Yes, it can be done using an Android app called SMS Backup+, which automatically backups your SMS to your Gmail account. The messages won’t appear on iMessage app. So basically, it is not a valid solution for sms transfer.
How do you transfer text messages from Samsung to iPhone?
How to Copy Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone Quickly
- Step 1: Launch Phone Transfer and connect your both Samsung and iPhone. Open up Phone Transfer after installing.
- Step 2: Select Text Messages item from your Samsung phone.
- Step 3: Press “Start Copy” button to start text messages migration.
How do I transfer messages from Android to iPhone after setup?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android.
- Open the Move to iOS app.
- Wait for a code.
- Use the code.
- Choose your content and wait.
- Set up your iOS device.
- Finish up.
How do I transfer text messages from Android to iPhone for free?
The guide to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone is described below.
- Step 1: Install iSkysoft Phone Transfer on your PC and complete the setup process.
- Step 2: Connect both the phones with the PC using USB cables.
- Step 3: Select the Messages option and press “Start Copy” button.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”