This article will show you how it’s done.
- Long-tap a word to select it on a web page.
- Drag the set of bounding handles to highlight all the text you want to copy.
- Tap Copy on the toolbar that appears.
- Tap and hold on the field where you want to paste the text until a toolbar appears.
- Tap Paste on the toolbar.
Can you copy and paste on Android phone?
This quick guide will show you how to copy and paste text on your Android device. It’s all about “tap and hold” – locate the word (or the first word in the text) you want to copy, then tap the screen and hold your finger down. Now, tap the Copy button from the context menu.
How do I copy and paste on my phone?
How to copy and paste text
- Find the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap and hold on the text.
- Tap and drag the highlight handles to highlight all the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap Copy in the menu that appears.
- Tap and hold in the space where you’d like to paste the text.
- Tap Paste in the menu that appears.
How do I copy and paste?
Step 9: Once text is highlighted, it’s also possible to copy and paste it using a keyboard shortcut instead of the mouse, which some people find easier. To copy, press and hold Ctrl (the control key) on the keyboard and then press the C on the keyboard. To paste, press and hold down Ctrl and then press V.
How do I copy and paste on my LG phone?
LG G3 – Cut, Copy and Paste Text
- Touch and hold the text field.
- If necessary, adjust the markers to select the appropriate words or letters. To select the entire field, tap Select all.
- Tap one of the following: Copy. Cut.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”