- 1 Can you use iTunes on an Android phone?
- 2 Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
- 3 Can I use Apple Music on Android?
- 4 Can you use iTunes card on Android?
- 5 Can I access my iTunes account on my Android phone?
- 6 Is there an iTunes for Android?
- 7 How do I transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy s9?
- 8 Can you transfer purchased music from iTunes to Android?
- 9 Is Apple Music on Android good?
- 10 How do I use Apple music on my Samsung?
- 11 How do I sign into Apple Music on Android?
- 12 What can I use iTunes card for?
- 13 Can you buy food with iTunes card?
- 14 Can you use iTunes card on Google Play?
- 15 How do I access iTunes on my phone?
- 16 Is there an app for Android like iTunes?
- 17 How do I access my iTunes library?
- 18 How do I transfer my music from iTunes to Google Play?
- 19 Can I access my iTunes library from my Android phone?
- 20 Can you play iTunes movies on Android?
- 21 How do I buy an iTunes card online?
- 22 Do soldiers need iTunes cards?
- 23 How do I redeem an iTunes card?
- 24 Can you convert Google Play money to iTunes?
- 25 How do I use iTunes gift card instead of credit card?
- 26 How do I check my iTunes balance on Android?
Can you use iTunes on an Android phone?
The likes of Dropbox and Google Drive will sync files from your iTunes folder to your Android device and you can even play individual songs from within the apps.
However, getting the files into the Music folder on your phone or tablet isn’t easy, so it doesn’t really work for more than a handful of songs.
Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
Download and install the app, then connect your Samsung phone to Mac with the help of USB cable. Now you need to find the iTunes folder on your Mac, it is usually stored in iTunes Media directory – all your music should be there. Drag-and-drop the tracks you need into the music folder in Android File Transfer.
Can I use Apple Music on Android?
Apple Music isn’t limited to owners of Apple devices – you can also subscribe to the streaming service on Android phones and tablets, and enjoy the same access to millions of songs, curated radio stations and playlists. Launch the Apple Music app on your Android device.
Can you use iTunes card on Android?
Buy Apple Music with iTunes Gift Card on Android. Although Android devices don’t support iTunes store, it however works with Apple Music store. That’s to say, you can easily redeem the gift card for songs from Apple Music if you have installed the specific app on your Android device.
Can I access my iTunes account on my Android phone?
You’ll need an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps. Get the Apple Music app from Google Play. Know your Apple ID, which is the account that you use with all Apple services such as the iTunes Store or App Store.
Is there an iTunes for Android?
The Google Play store has several apps to do this; doubleTwist is one company making such software for syncing iTunes songs to Android devices. Apple Music subscribers can play their iTunes purchases and other music with the app, which also includes curated streaming radio stations and video features.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy s9?
The easiest and most straightforward way is to copy and paste iTunes playlists from iTunes media folder to Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Step 1: Find Default iTunes Media Folder on Computer.
- Step 2: Copy iTunes music to S9.
- Step 1: Install Samsung Data Transfer and launch it.
- Step 2: Select the iTunes Music and Start Transferring.
Can you transfer purchased music from iTunes to Android?
The basic way of transferring music is by manually copying your iTunes music files into a temporary folder on your PC (or just transferring them directly from your iTunes library folders. Then one can simply connect any Android phone to the computer using a USB cable and open the phone’s music folder.
Is Apple Music on Android good?
Apple has just released an update for Apple Music on Android, and the biggest new addition is that it now supports Android Auto. So if you’re an Android user but prefer Apple’s music subscription service over Google Play Music or Spotify for whatever reason, now you can listen to it through Google’s in-car platform.
How do I use Apple music on my Samsung?
Once you’ve downloaded the Apple Music Android app, it’s time to sign up and get your music on.
- Open Apple Music.
- Tap Try it free.
- Select the plan that’s right for you.
- Tap Start Trial.
- If you already have an Apple account, tap Use Existing Apple ID and skip to step 10.
How do I sign into Apple Music on Android?
On your Android device
- In the Apple Music app on your Android device, tap the menu button .
- Tap Account. If you don’t see Account, tap Settings > Sign In, sign in with your Apple ID, tap the back button , and tap the menu button again.
- Tap Manage Membership.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
What can I use iTunes card for?
You can use an iTunes gift card only for buying software, music, and other similar downloadable products. Think of it as credit for virtual products. iTunes gift cards credit the iTunes account associated with your Apple ID, and can be used for in-app purchases.
Can you buy food with iTunes card?
Cost: 2,500+ points. iTunes Gift Cards can be redeemed for songs, albums, audio-books and videos on the iTunes Store. To use an iTunes Gift Card or Certificate you must first download the latest version of iTunes. Gift Cards and Certificates are valid for use only in the country in which they were purchased.
Can you use iTunes card on Google Play?
The iTunes gift card redeem is only applicable for iPhone or other apple device. Rather, you can redeem google play gift card for android. Using this card, you can download any android apps,games,movie, songs etc.
How do I access iTunes on my phone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the iTunes Store App.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.
- Tap Use Existing Apple ID, then enter the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
- Tap Sign In.
Is there an app for Android like iTunes?
DoubleTwist. DoubleTwist is probably the closest application to a true “iTunes for Android.” You can also use DoubleTwisty on your desktop as a jukebox app, just like iTunes if you’re looking for an app that will manage your media on your computer and your phone.
How do I access my iTunes library?
On your Mac or PC
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose File > Home Sharing > Turn on Home Sharing.
How do I transfer my music from iTunes to Google Play?
Select iTunes, then click “Next.” The manager will then go through your iTunes library and upload your songs and playlists to Google Play. There is a 20,000 song limit, but the service is completely free. Download the Google Play Music app on your Android and connect it to your Google account.
Can I access my iTunes library from my Android phone?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. By the way, if you have a subscription to the Apple Music streaming service, none of this is necessary. You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
Can you play iTunes movies on Android?
Watching itunes movies on your Android phone has always been a problem. Apple encodes music videos, movies and TV episodes in the iTunes Store using M4V files. To play an iTunes M4V movie on a phone or tablet running the Android OS, the DRM (Digital Rights Management) protection has to be removed.
How do I buy an iTunes card online?
How to buy and email an iTunes Gift Card through your web browser
- Launch your web browser.
- Go to the iTunes Gift Cards by Email website.
- Click on the design you want.
- Enter the amount you want on the gift card.
- Enter the name of the recipient.
- Enter the email address of the recipient.
- Enter the name of the sender.
Do soldiers need iTunes cards?
Soldiers shouldn’t be asking for money. Strictly speaking, soldiers are not allowed to receive gifts in excess of $20. They have enough money on their own. Soldiers do not ask for money or iTunes cards, except for gifts from their family and friends at birthdays and Christmas, like regular, ordinary people do.
How do I redeem an iTunes card?
Through iTunes Store app on your device:
- Select the Music tab on the bottom menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the featured Albums and you will see a Redeem icon.
- Click on Redeem.
- Type in the promo code or iTunes gift card number in the text field and click redeem in the top right corner.
Can you convert Google Play money to iTunes?
Yes. Redeem the card at the Google Play Store and buy the songs you want. Once they are in your Google Music library, download them to your computer and add them to your iTunes library. The songs sold at the Google Play Store are in MP3 format and are fully compatible with iTunes.
How do I use iTunes gift card instead of credit card?
Question: Q: How do I get charges to the itunes card instead of my credit card???????????
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
- Tap “You can also enter your code manually.”
- Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem.
How do I check my iTunes balance on Android?
If you’re not signed in, you’ll need to tap the Sign In button and enter your Apple ID and password. You can also check your balance within the iOS settings. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Click on your Apple ID, and you should now see your balance listed under your email address.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”