How do I play youtube with my Samsung screen off?
To do that, follow these simple steps:
- Install AudioPocket from the Play Store while it’s still available.
- Open the native YouTube app.
- Make a search for the video you would like to listen in the background / with your screen off.
- Press on the three vertical dots (⋮) next to the search result you were looking for.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Allow apps to operate on Screen Lock – steps below:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap on “Battery”
- “Close apps after screen lock”
- Scroll down to “Wynk Music” – switch to “Don’t close”
How do you get youtube to play in the background?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
Can you make youtube play in the background on Iphone?
Using the YouTube app, iPhone or iPad users can keep listening to music while they get on with something else. To force YouTube audio to keep playing in the background, open up the relevant video and start it playing. Then press the home button so that the app closes, at which point the audio will stop.
How do I make youtube screen smaller?
Make Your YouTube Screen Smaller. When you press “Ctrl-minus sign,” your browser shrinks everything on a Web page by a small increment and this is how to make your YouTube screen smaller. Press this key combination repeatedly on a YouTube page until the video is as small as you like it.
Why does youtube music stop playing?
Why audio stops playing in background on YouTube. A feature that’s common to YouTube and other video apps is that, when you press the Home or power button, the audio stops playing. So you have to keep the phone on, and playing the video on the screen, in order to listen to the audio.
How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
Method 1: Turn Sleep off
- Tap on the Change plan settings option located to the right of the power plan your surface is using.
- Open both the drop down menus in front of the Put the computer to sleep feature (for on battery and Plugged in, respectively, and set both of them to Never.
How do I keep my music playing when my phone is locked?
Tap “Message,” lock your phone, and the audio will continue playing. Another option is to use Jasmine, a free YouTube app for iOS. In Jasmine, play a video, then, lock your phone and click the home button. You should see audio controls at the top of the lock screen.
Why does Spotify stop playing on Android?
Re: Spotify Stops Playing Randomly. This issue can be caused by power saving tools. For MIUI powered phones: settings -> battery & performance -> power -> app battery saver -> Spotify -> no restrictions.
Does YouTube music work with screen off?
This is why YouTube won’t let you listen to audio with the screen off. Because it is a paid only feature. YouTube Music will allow you to listen (watch) just music videos even when you are using another app or when the screen is turned off.
Does YouTube Music app play in background?
Background play, along with listening ad-free, audio mode, and the ability to download videos offline, are all part of a YouTube Music Premium membership. That’s one of the most basic things that should be on a music app. Spotify and Apple Music are only $9.99 a month and right now they have a lock on the game.
Does YouTube music have background play?
Play music in the background. With a YouTube Music Premium membership, you can listen to music uninterrupted while using other apps or when your screen is off. This is why we’ve made background play, along with ad-free, audio mode, and the ability to download videos offline, part of our YouTube Music Premium membership
Can Android YouTube Play in background?
Don’t open up the YouTube app, stay in Chrome. Next up, you must pause the video and then switch to another tab or app. The volume notification will remain in place, hit play, and you can continue to listen to the video in the background. It’s that simple, but the video at the top can also guide you through the steps.
How do I keep YouTube playing on my iPhone XS?
Here’s how this trick works:
- Open the YouTube app, then start playing the video you want to play in the background.
- Now press the Power / Lock / Sleep button quickly twice, the video should continue to play in the background while the device is locked.
How do I lock my iPhone screen while watching a video?
Here’s how to use it.
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access. It’s way down at the bottom.
- Turn on Guided Access.
- Set a passcode or TouchID fingerprint to turn Guided Access on and off.
- Turn on the Accessibility Shortcut.
- Open the app you want to let your kid use.
- Triple-tap the Home Button.
Why is YouTube zoomed?
Press and hold the CTRL key on your keyboard and then hit 0 (zero), CTRL-0 will reset the zoom level on your browser.
How do I fix full screen on YouTube?
Method 4 Turning off Hardware Acceleration
- Open. Google Chrome.
- Click ⋮. It’s in the top-right corner of the window.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- Scroll down to the “System” heading.
- Click the blue “Use hardware acceleration when available” switch.
- Try using YouTube in full-screen mode.
How do I reduce the size of my screen?
How to Reduce the Size of the Display on a Monitor
- Move the cursor to the upper right corner of the screen to open the Windows menu bar.
- Click Search and type “Display” into the Search field.
- Click “Settings” and then “Display.”
- Click “Adjust Resolution” and then click the “Resolution” drop-down menu.
- Select a new resolution that fits your desired display size.
Can you close the YouTube music app?
Here’s How You Can Keep YouTube Playing on Your Phone After You Close The Window. But if you’re wearing headphones with a little mic/controller, all you have to do is hit the play button, and the song will start again, allowing you to use YouTube like a free music streaming service. Seriously, it’s as simple as that.
Will Spotify stop playing after a while?
Re: A way to automatically turn Spotify off after some time? if you have an iphone or apple product, you can go to clock, set a timer and under alarms scroll down to click “stop playing”. after the timer is done, your music will go off. however, there is no way if this is on a laptop.
How do I play music while my phone is off?
You can listen to YouTube with the screen off, too. Press the sleep/wake button to turn your device off and the audio should continue to play. Again, if it doesn’t press the power button again and tap the play button on the lock screen to restart the audio (you can also skip between songs in a playlist too).
Why is Spotify not playing in the background?
If the music just stops playing, go check so background data for Spotify isnt disabled. Do this by going to settings -> Data Usage -> click on spotify, and make sure the box called “Restrict background data” isnt filled.
Why does Spotify keep shutting off?
The reason that streaming apps can stop abruptly and shut down has good intentions behind it — to save your battery. That means plenty of system resources are allowed to be used because it’s assumed that you want that app up and running and are OK with it using battery power.
Why does Google home randomly stop playing music?
Clear the cache on your music app. It’s possible that the app itself is to blame for Google Home not playing music. You can usually do this through the app’s settings. If so, music will stop playing on Google Home if the same account starts playing music on a different Home device, phone, computer, TV, etc.
How do I download YouTube video to my android?
Follow the Steps as given below:
- First Download & Install: TubeMate YouTube Downloader App on your Android Device.
- Launch YouTube and find a video you want to download.
- Tap Share, then choose TubeMate from the list of available apps.
- Open your browser on Android.
- Open a YouTube video you want to download.
How do you play a slideshow with music?
To play a song across slides
- On the Insert tab, select Audio, and then Audio on My PC.
- In the file explorer, locate the music file you want to use and then select Insert.
- With the audio icon selected on the slide, on the Playback tab, select Play in Background.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Samsung?
Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. Please click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. 3. Run the YouTube Downloader for Samsung, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”