How to print a local file from your Android phone
- Open the file you’d like to print.
- Tap the menu button in the top right of your screen.
- Tap Print.
- Tap the drop-down arrow.
- Tap the printer you’d like to print from.
- Tap the print button.
How do I connect my phone to my printer?
Make sure your phone and your printer are on the same Wi-Fi network. Next, open the app you want to print from and find the print option, which may be under Share, Print or Other Options. Tap Print or the printer icon and select Choose an AirPrint-Enabled Printer.
Can I print from my cell phone?
The most popular option is PrinterShare by Mobile Dynamix. Nearby mode prints to select Bluetooth- and Wi-Fi-connected printers straight from the phone. You can install the mobile app directly to your phone, choose your printer, and print. You can print a test page via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi at no cost to see if it works.
How do I print an email from my Android phone?
Printing web pages and Gmail messages
- Open Gmail or Google Chrome.
- When you find the page you want to print, select the Menu button (three dots).
- A list of options will drop down. Select Print.
- This will take you straight to the printing page, where you can select the right printer.
- Click Print when you’re all set.
Can you print from a smart phone?
With HP Mobile Printing, you can easily print and scan to your HP DesignJet printer or MFP from your smartphone or tablet via wireless printing or Wi-Fi Direct. Plus print remotely by emailing files directly to ePrint-enabled printers.
Photo in the article by “Pixnio”