To connect an Android phone or tablet to a TV you can use an MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMI cable if supported, or wirelessly cast your screen using Miracast or Chromecast.
In this article we’ll look at your options for viewing your phone or tablet’s screen on the TV.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
How do I mirror my Samsung phone to my TV?
To connect wirelessly, go to your phone’s Settings, then tap on Connections > Screen mirroring. Turn mirroring on, and your compatible HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list. Choose your device and mirroring will begin automatically.
How do I cast from Android to TV?
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app and go to the Account tab .
- Scroll down and look for Mirror device and tap on it.
- Tap on the CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button.
- Select your Chromecast device.
How do I connect my Android phone to Skyworth TV?
Step by step guide on how to connect your Android Smartphone to TV using Google Chromecast?
- Navigate your android mobile phone.
- Look for Google Home icon and tap it to open.
- Tap the “plus sign”.
- Tap “Set up device”.
- Tap “New devices”.
- Choose a “Home”.
- Tap “Next”.
- Then manually choose the device.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”