- Download and install Automatic Call Recorder.
- Whenever you make or receive phone calls, the app will automatically start recording calls. You can turn this off by tapping the three dots icon on the top-right > Settings > Record calls > Off.
- You can select the format of recordings.
Can you record a phone call on android?
The easiest way to record a phone call is with the help of an Android app. There are many out there that fulfill this purpose, but the one we can recommend is Smart Voice Recorder. It’s simple and free, and you can download it from this link. Make a call or answer an incoming phone call.
Can you record a phone call without the other person knowing?
Federal law requires one-party consent, enabling you to record a conversation in person or over the phone, but only if you are participating in the conversation. If you are not part of the conversation but you are recording it, then you are engaging in illegal eavesdropping or wiretapping.
How do I record a phone call on my Samsung Note 8?
Samsung Galaxy Note8 – Record and Play File – Voice Recorder
- Tap Samsung Notes.
- Tap the Plus icon (lower-right.
- Tap the Attach (upper-right). Tap Voice recordings to begin recording.
- Tap the Stop icon to discontinue recording.
- Tap the Play icon to listen to the recording. If necessary, press the volume buttons (on the left edge) to adjust volume up or down during playback.
How do you record a phone call?
For outgoing calls, you launch the app, tap record, and dial to start the call recorder. To record an incoming call, you have to put the caller on hold, open the app, and hit record. The app creates a three-way call; when you hit record, it dials a local TapeACall access number.
Photo in the article by “Whizzers’s Place”