Steps To Retrieve Data From Locked Android With Broken Screen
- Step 1: Connect Your Android Phone To Computer.
- Step 2: Select The File Types That You Wish To Recover From Broken Phone.
- Step 3: Select The Problem That Matches Your Phone State.
- Step 4: Enter Into Download Mode On The Android Device.
How can I unlock my Android phone with a broken screen?
Method 1: How to Access Screen-Broken Android via OTG Adapter
- Step 1: Connect a OTG adapter to your phone as well as the mouse.
- Step 2: Reboot your phone and wait for it to recognize the mouse.
- Step 3: If the connection is successful then you should be able to draw the pattern of your phone and unlock it.
How can I unlock my Samsung phone if the screen is not working?
Steps to Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Phone with A Broken Screen
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Phone. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Select device model.
- Enter download mode on your Samsung phone.
- Download recovery package.
- Remove Samsung Galaxy Phone lock screen without losing data.
How can I recover data from a broken screen of s8?
Steps to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Samsung S8/S8 Edge
- Launch Android Data Recovery and connect your phone. Launch the program and choose “Android Data Recovery” on the left menu.
- Select file types to scan.
- Scan your device for the lost data.
- Preview and recover the lost data.
How can I recover data from my broken android phone?
More videos on YouTube
- Connect your Android phone to computer.
- Choose the data types you want to recover from the broken phone.
- Select the fault type which matches your situation.
- Enter Download Mode on the Android phone.
- Analyze the Android phone.
- Preview and recover the Ddata from broken Android phone.
How can I unlock my android with a broken screen?
Step 1: Connect the Micro USB side of the OTG adapter to your device and then plug in the USB mouse to the adapter. Step 2: As soon as the devices are connected, you will be able to see a pointer on your screen. You can then use the pointer to unlock the pattern or enter the device’s password lock.
How do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy s7 with a broken screen?
Steps to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phone with Broken Screen
- Launch the program and connect your phone. Firstly, install and launch the software on your computer, then select “Unlock” in the primary interface.
- Choose the correct phone name and model.
- Enter the download mode.
- Download recovery package and remove the lock screen.
How can I unlock my Android phone remotely?
How to Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone.
- Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
- Enter a temporary password and click on “Lock” again.
How can I backup my Android if the screen is broken?
Part 1. How to Backup Android Phone with Broken Screen
- Run FoneDog Toolkit and Connect Your Android Device to PC.
- Select Phone State.
- Select the Device Make and Model.
- Enter Download Mode.
- Recovery Package Download.
- Preview and Recover and Backup Android Phone with Broken Screen.
How can I access my locked Android phone from PC?
How to Access A Locked Android Phone via USB
- Step 1 Launch PhoneRescue for Android on your computer > Connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable > Click Lock Screen Removal.
- Step 2 Click on Start Unlock button to proceed.
- Step 3 After successfully remove the screen lock, click Back button and select Data Recovery.
How can I retrieve files from a broken Samsung screen?
How to Retrieve Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy S4/5/6/7/Note
- Step 1 Download and Install.
- Step 2 Connect Your Samsung Phone to Computer Via USB Cable.
- Step 3 Select File Type and Device Mode.
- Step 4 Get the Phone into Download Mode.
- Step 5 Begin to Analyze and Scan Your Samsung Phone.
How can I get files off my broken Samsung screen?
Launch the Broken Android Data Recovery on your computer after you downloaded and installed it. Then, connect your broken Samsung to computer via USB cable and the program will detect the connected Android phone instantly. Step 2. Click “Broken Android Phone Data Extraction” from the left and click the “Start” button.
How do I recover data from a broken Galaxy s9?
- Connect your Samsung to computer. Install PhoneRescue for Samsung on your computer > Connect your Samsung to the computer with a USB cable.
- Select files categories to extract. Check the file categories you want to recover > Click Next button on the right to proceed.
- Select the files to recover.
How can I recover data from a broken phone without USB debugging?
Steps To Retrieve Data from Android Device Without USB Debugging
- Step 1: Connect your Android phone to computer.
- Step 2: Select the data types to recover from broken phone.
- Step 3: Choose the fault type which matches your situation.
- Step 4: Enter Download Mode on the Android phone.
- Step 5: Analyze the Android phone.
How can I recover data from my LG Android phone with a broken screen for free?
Part 2: Recover Data from Broken Screen LG via Broken Android Data Extraction
- Run Program and Connect Device.
- Select the Files Type you need to Recover.
- Select the Fault Type of the Broken LG Phone.
- Select the Broken LG Model.
- Step 6.Analyze Data on Broken LG Phone.
- Preview and Recover Data from LG Phone.
How do I wipe my Android phone with a broken screen?
Steps To Wipe Data From Android Phone With Broken Screen
- Step 1: Connect Your Android Device (phone or tablet) To Computer.
- Launch Android Data Eraser on your computer.
- After this connect your Android phone to Computer via USB cable.
- Step 2: Start Erasing Your Android Device.
How can I recover data from my Android phone with a broken screen for free?
1. Using USB Cable to Retrieve Data from Broken Android Phone
- Step 1: Connecting the cracked Android device to PC via USB cable.
- Step 2: An AutoPlay will pop up on the PC once your mobile phone be recognized.
- Step 3: Copy and paste the files you want to restore from the broken phone to the PC.
How do I enable USB debugging with a broken screen?
Enable USB Debugging without Touching Screen
- With a workable OTG adapter, connect your Android phone with a mouse.
- Click the mouse to unlock your phone and turn on USB debugging on Settings.
- Connect the broken phone to computer and the phone will be recognized as external memory.
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen android?
Make sure that your hands are clean and dry, then try these steps:
- If you have a case or screen protector on your device, try removing it.
- Clean the screen with a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth.
- Unplug your device.
- Restart your device. If you can’t restart it, you can force restart your device.
How do I transfer files from a broken Galaxy s7?
Select the “Broken Android Phone Data Extraction” mode to begin.Then connect your broken Samsung device to the computer with an USB cable and move on. Next, you need to select the file types you want to recover. After you complete the choice, just click “Next” to move on.
How do I unlock my Samsung screen?
When you’re back in
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring down the notification tray.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-right to enter Settings.
- Tap Lock screen and Security.
- Tap Lock Screen Type at the top, and chose a new unlock style. Consider a fingerprint for convenience and security.
How can I recover data from a broken Galaxy s7?
Recover data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge with EaseUS Android data recovery software
- Connect your Samsung phone to computer.
- NOTE: As the software can only access the rooted Android device, you need to make sure that your phone has been rooted before data recovery.
- Scan your Samsung phone to find the lost files.
How can I access my Android phone from PC without unlocking?
Step 1: You need to install the tool on a Mac or Windows computer first. Step 2 : Click “Unlock” tab and connect your phone to PC with a USB data cable. Step 3 : Click on “Start” from the main interface of the software and reboot your Android in Download mode by pressing Power, Home and Volume Down buttons together.
How do I enable USB debugging on Android when its locked?
Steps To Wipe Data/Factory Reset On Locked Android To Turn On USB Debugging. First of all Turn Off your Android phone. Now enter into recovery mode by pressing one of the most popular key combinations. Press “Power Button + Volume Up Button + Volume Down Button”.
How do you bypass the lock screen on a Samsung?
Method 1. Use ‘Find My Mobile’ feature on Samsung Phone
- First of all, set up your Samsung account and log in.
- Click “Lock My Screen” button.
- Enter new PIN in the first field.
- Click “Lock” button at the bottom.
- Within few minutes, it will change lock screen password to the PIN so that you can unlock your device.
How do you reset a Samsung Galaxy s8 with a broken screen?
Reset your Galaxy S8 from the recovery menu
- Hold the Volume up, Bixby, and Power buttons at the same time, and keep them held down until you see the Samsung logo.
- After 30 seconds, you should see the Android Recovery Menu.
- Press the Volume down button four times, until Wipe data/Factory reset is highlighted.
How can I access my phone with a broken screen?
Step 1: Download and install dr.fone to your PC. Launch the program, and then select Recover among all the tools. Step 3: Go to Recover from broken phone tab, and select the file types you would like to recover. If you want everything simply click “select all.”
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”