Method 1: How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages on Android via Facebook Messenger
- Step 1 Open the Messenger app and go to your recent conversations.
- Step 2 Tap on the search bar and search for the conversation that you archived.
- Step 3 When you see the desired conversation, select it and then tap Unarchive Message.
How do you retrieve deleted messages from Facebook Messenger?
In the folder of “com.facebook.orca”, choose “cache”. Then open “fb_temp”. You can recover your Facebook Messenger messages with backups in this folder. To restore deleted chat logs, you are required to have a backup of your conversations.
How can I recover permanently deleted Messenger messages?
METHOD 1- Recover Deleted Texts Via Unarchiving Messages
- STEP 1- Launch the Facebook Messenger App on your device.
- STEP 2- Go to the search bar and look for the conversation you think you deleted.
- STEP 3- When you see the desired chat, send another message to the recipient which will unarchive the entire conversation.
Are deleted FB messages gone forever?
And bad news if you recover old conversations you purposely deleted. Nobody wants to be forced to re-live conversations with their ex they thought were banished forever. If you do want them to disappear once and for all, select a conversation, click the “Actions” drop down menu, then select “Delete conversation.”
Is there an app to recover deleted Facebook Messages?
With a little bit of work, it is possible to recover deleted Facebook messages on your Android phone. Yes, it doesn’t matter if you have deleted facebook messages from the Messenger app, you can still have access to those lost messages.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”