In the “Programs” section click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove programs).
Search for ShowBox and other programs in the list of installed programs and double click the program you want to remove to uninstall it.
You can also select ShowBox with your mouse and click the Uninstall button once it appears.
How do I uninstall factory apps on Android?
How to Effectively Remove Android Crapware
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall updates if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
How do you get rid of unwanted apps?
Delete multiple apps
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- In the top (Storage) section, choose Manage Storage.
- Your apps are listed in order of how much space they take up. Tap the one you want to delete.
- Choose Delete App.
- Repeat for any more apps you want to remove.
How do I uninstall 3rd party apps on Android?
Uninstall Third-Party Apps on Android. So, here is the method how you can uninstall third-party apps with no highlighted “Uninstall” option. Open Settings on your phone and go to Security settings. Tap it and scroll to Device Administrators.
How do I uninstall a app on Android?
Step by step instructions:
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Navigate to the Installed section.
- Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
- Tap Uninstall.