That should clear possible stall within the app and resolve the issue at hand.
- Tap Settings.
- Open Apps.
- Navigate to Google Calendar.
- Open Storage.
- Tap on the Clear cache button.
- Restart your device.
- Let the app resynchronize again.
How do I recover my calendar?
Restore your calendars and reminders from an earlier version
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down and click Restore Calendars and Reminders under Advanced.
- Click Restore next to the date before you deleted your calendars and reminders.
- Click Restore again to confirm.
How do I get my calendar back on my Android?
Clear your Calendar app data
- Open the Settings app on your device (not the “Google Settings” app).
- Tap the Apps or Apps & notifications section.
- Tap App info to view the list of all apps.
- Select Calendar .
- Tap Storage Clear data OK.
- If you see “Calendar Storage” in the list, clear data for that app too.
How do I restore my calendar on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
Steps to Recover Deleted & Lost Calendar from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge
- Connect your S8/S8 Edge to computer. First of all, launch Android Data Recovery after installation, and then choose “Data Recovery”.
- Select the file types as you like.
- Scan your device for the deleted content.
- Preview and recover the selected calendar.
How do I restore my Samsung calendar events?
How to Recover Deleted Calendar on Samsung Galaxy
- How to recover lost files on Galaxy S9?
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to PC.
- Turn on USB Debugging on Samsung Device.
- Detect and Scan your Samsung Phone Data.
- Preview and Recover Calender from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5.
- Launch the Progran after Installing.
- Choose Backup Mode.
How do I get my calendar back on my phone?
To get the Calendar back on iPhone:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap the Search tab and search for the Apple Calendar app.
- Once you locate it, tap the cloud icon with a downward arrow to re-download the Calendar icon to your iPhone Home screen.
How do I restore Google Calendar events?
Restore Deleted Google Calendar Events
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings — Trash. You’ll see the events that were deleted from this calendar. – To delete an individual event, next to the event, click Delete forever . – To delete all selected events, above the list, click Delete forever all selected .
How do I set up calendar on Android?
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- At the bottom, tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Scroll to the “Notifications” section and make sure “Notify on this device” is turned on.
- Tap Calendar notifications.
- Select your notification, tone, and vibrate settings.
How do I transfer calendar from Android to Android?
Part 1: Sync Calendar from Android to Android Phone via Google Account
- On the old Android phone, go to “Settings> Accounts & sync”, then add your Google account. Make sure “Sync” is turned on.
- Run the Calendar app on your old phone.
- On the new Android phone, run Calendar app and set up Google account.
Why did all of my calendar events disappear?
6 Tips to Get Back Disappeared Calendar from iPhone. Tip 1. Reboot your iPhone, or force restart your iPhone by holding on both home button and power/sleep button. If you are using iCloud calendar or some other online calendar services, make sure you have turned on Calendar sync by Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
How do I recover data after factory reset on Galaxy s8?
Steps to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Samsung S8/S8 Edge
- Launch Android Data Recovery and connect your phone. Launch the program and choose “Android Data Recovery” on the left menu.
- Select file types to scan.
- Scan your device for the lost data.
- Preview and recover the lost data.
How do I restore my Google backup on my Samsung?
- If necessary, log into your Google and/or Samsung accounts.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll to ‘USER AND BACKUP,’ then tap Accounts.
- Tap Google if contacts are backed up to Google account.
- Tap Samsung if contacts are backed up to Samsung account.
- Tap your email address at the top of the screen.
How do you reset a Samsung Galaxy s8 plus?
Reset your Galaxy S8 from the recovery menu
- Hold the Volume up, Bixby, and Power buttons at the same time, and keep them held down until you see the Samsung logo.
- After 30 seconds, you should see the Android Recovery Menu.
- Press the Volume down button four times, until Wipe data/Factory reset is highlighted.
Can I recover a deleted Google Calendar?
Google Calendar Now Lets You Restore Deleted Events. Google has added a new trash feature to Google Calendar so you can now get back the events you’ve accidentally deleted. As the image above shows, to access your calendar trash bin, click on the drop-down arrow next to the calendar.
Does Google Calendar keep past events?
Your past events remain on your calendar forever, unless you delete them. If you want to view past events, make sure you wait a few seconds for Google Calendar to retrieve them for the date you select.
How do I backup my Samsung calendar?
Go to the Home screen and tap on the “Menu” button then “Settings” and then on the “Accounts”. Step 2 Choose the account type, which contains the calendar of your interest; the calendar you would like to be synced with your Samsung device.
Where do I find my calendar?
Get Google Calendar
- On your computer, visit Google Calendar.
- If you already have a Google Account, sign in. If you don’t have one yet, click Create an account.
- Once you sign in, you’ll be taken to Google Calendar.
- To change any of your settings, go to the top right corner and click Settings .
What is the best calendar app?
The best calendar app 2019: top apps for scheduling meetings
- Any.do. The best all-round calendar app. Platforms: Android, iOS, Windows, web | Price: Free/$2.99 per month for pro.
- Fantastical 2. The best calendar app for Apple fans.
- Business Calendar 2. The best calendar app for Android.
- Outlook Calendar. The best calendar app for Windows.
- Lightning. The best calendar app for Linux.
Why can’t I see my calendar on my iPhone?
Tap Settings > Calendar, or tap Settings > Reminders. Tap Sync. If All Events or All Reminders is selected, choose a specific timeframe instead, like Events or Reminders 1 Month Back. Open the Calendar app, tap the Calendars tab, and swipe down to refresh.
How do I recover a deleted calendar event in Outlook?
Use Outlook’s Recover Deleted Items option to restore deleted items.
- Select the Deleted Items folder.
- Ensure the item(s) you’re looking for are not in the Deleted Items folder.
- Select the Folder ribbon tab > Recover Deleted Items.
- Select the items you want to restore and click Recover Selected Items.
How can I reset my Google Calendar?
Reset Google Calendar / Clearing All Events from Google Calendar
- On the left-hand sidebar, click the 3 vertical dots next to the calendar you want to delete all events.
- Click on the option for settings.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the calendar settings.
- Click Remove calendar > Delete > Delete permanently.
How do I delete all calendar events on Android?
If you don’t want an event to show up anymore, you can delete or remove it from your Google calendar.
Delete an event you created
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete Delete.
How do I sync my android calendar with another person?
Ways to add someone else’s calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, click Other calendars.
- In the Add a friend’s calendar or Add a coworker’s calendar box, enter the other person’s email address.
- Press Enter.
- Depending on how their calendar is shared, one of the following will happen:
How do I transfer calendar from Samsung to LG?
Copy Calendar from LG to Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/Note 7
- Connect the two Samsung phones to computer. Launch the LG to Samsung Transfer software after downloading and installing.
- Enter Phone to Phone Transfer option.
- Transfer Calendar from LG to Samsung.
How do I transfer my Android calendar to my computer?
Once you have copied your Android calendar to your computer, you can import it into Outlook! Open Outlook on your computer and go to File > Open & Export > Import/Export > “Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file”. Then press “Next”. Choose the calendar file that you saved with Droid Transfer.
How do I recover a deleted Calendar event?
See deleted events in your trash (computer only)
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Trash. You’ll see the events that were deleted from this calendar. To delete an individual event, next to the event, click Delete forever .
Why do events on iPhone calendar disappear?
If you have synced your iPhone with iCloud or another calendar service, the iPhone may automatically delete old events. To prevent this from happening, launch “Settings” on the iPhone; select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars,” and then scroll to the bottom and select “Sync.”
Why do my Outlook calendar entries disappear?
What do do when your calendar appointments randomly disappear from your Outlook calendar. Typically issues with calendaring are caused by client issues. Here are some suggestions on how to resolve issues with disappearing calendar appointments. Select the Outlook profile on the Email tab and then click on Repair.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”