If you deleted an item and want it back, check your trash to see if it’s there.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app.
How can I recover deleted photos from my android 2018?
Steps To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Gallery
- Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone. Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
- Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning.
- Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices.
How do I recover permanently deleted photos from Android?
Follow the below steps to recover permanently removed photos from Android
- Connect Your Android Phone. First download Android Recovery software and then select “Recover”
- Select the file types to scan.
- Now preview and recover deleted data.
How do you get deleted pictures back on android?
Step 1: Access your Photos App and go into your albums. Step 2: Scroll to the bottom and tap on “Recently Deleted.” Step 3: In that photo folder you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days. To recover you simply have to tap the photo you want and press “Recover.”
How do I recover permanently deleted pictures?
To get your permanently deleted photos back, select “Only show the deleted files” from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen. Click “Recover”. Then all that’s left to do is create or select a folder for D-Back to put them in. And just like magic, you have your precious, “permanently” deleted photos back!
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”