- Free download and install KingoRoot Android (PC Version).
- Double click the desktop icon of Kingo Android Root and launch it.
- Plug your Android device into your computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device.
- Read notifications carefully before rooting your device.
What is the best software to root Android?
4 Best Android Root Software – Root Android with Computer
- iRoot. iRoot PC Client Version.
- KingoRoot. KingoRoot PC Client Version.
- dr.fone – Root. The “dr.fone – root” software is considered as the best and friendliest way to root by most.
- SuperSU App. SuperSU App Rooting Software.
What does it mean to root your device?
Rooting is a process that allows you to attain root access to the Android operating system code (the equivalent term for Apple devices id jailbreaking). It gives you privileges to modify the software code on the device or install other software that the manufacturer wouldn’t normally allow you to.
How do I use KingRoot on my PC?
KingRoot For PC- Root Android in One click using PC
- Step 1: As you know first step of this process is to download and install kingroot on your PC.
- Step 2: Open kingroot on your PC and wait for few seconds.
- Step 3: After you launch KingRoot, there will be a message saying”Connect your device”.
- Step 4: Enable USB debugging mode on your device.
How do I download iRoot to my computer?
Those are the steps to root your android device on windows computer using iroot download for PC.
- Enable ‘Debugging mode’ on your android device.
- Now plug your android phone to PC.
- Run downloaded iroot software. It detect your device itself.
- Click on ‘Start’ to begin rooting process.
- Wait for finish rooting process.