Can text messages be saved?
Apple saves your text messages in its iPhone backups, whether they’re saved locally on your PC or they’re part of an iCloud backup—which you should have.
Unfortunately, they’re not separated out.
However, you can access them through the filesystem.
How do I backup my text messages on Android?
Picking which messages to back up
- Head to the “Advanced Settings”.
- Select “Backup settings”.
- Choose which types of messages you would like to back up to Gmail.
- You can also tap on the SMS section to change the name of the label created in your Gmail account.
- Tap the back button to save and head out.
How do I transfer text messages from Android?
Method 1 Using a Transfer App
- Download an SMS backup app on your first Android.
- Open the SMS backup app.
- Connect your Gmail account (SMS Backup+).
- Start the backup process.
- Set your backup location (SMS Backup & Restore).
- Wait for the backup to complete.
- Transfer the backup file to your new phone (SMS Backup & Restore).
How do you save text messages on Samsung?
[User Guide] Steps to Backup, Transfer SMS (Text Messages) from Galaxy to PC
- Connect your Samsung to PC and launch the program. Plug your Galaxy to the computer and then launch the program.
- Preview and select text messages on Samsung phone for transfer.
- Transfer SMS messages to PC selectively or in a batch.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”