How to download YouTube videos on Android using KeepVid
- Open YouTube in the app and search for the video.
- Select the video and tap on the blue download button beneath the video player.
- Select the quality of the file, and your video will be saved automatically.
How can I save YouTube videos to my android?
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button.
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap download.
How do you save a YouTube video to your gallery?
Tap either “Download” or “Download As” and the video will be saved within the app. Now, if you wish to save the video directly to your phone, tap the “Videos” tab on the bottom of the screen, tap and hold the video icon and then click “Save to Camera Roll.”
How do I download YouTube videos to my Samsung?
Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. Please click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. 3. Run the YouTube Downloader for Samsung, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
How can I download YouTube video to my mobile?
Method 2 On Android
- Download ES File Explorer.
- Copy the link to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Tap the search bar.
- Go to the VidPaw site.
- Paste in your YouTube video’s address.
- Tap Start.
- Tap Download.
How can I download YouTube videos to watch offline on Android?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
How can I download YouTube videos in my android phone 2018?
- Install Tubemate Youtube Downloader in your android device.
- Launch the application.
- In the homepage you will find Youtube Site. Access youtube and open the video which you want to download.
- Click on the downside arrow and select the format in which you want to download the video.
How do you save YouTube videos to your camera roll on Android?
How to Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll on Android
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How do you save the video from YouTube?
Switch the player to the browser mode from the Main menu -> Window. Paste the link to a YouTube video, channel, playlist and click Enter. Select the file to download from the list under the video and click Download. You can save the video as MP4, 3GP, WebM, FLV, etc.).
How do I download YouTube videos to my SD card?
If you don’t turn on SD card use, your videos will save to your phone’s internal memory.
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
Is there an app that can download YouTube videos?
TubeMate. TubeMate is an excellent third-party Android video downloader app. It has an elegant interface which is easy to use, and you can download videos from multiple video sharing sites. You can opt to download Youtube videos in MP3 format too, but it requires an additional video to MP3 converter app.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Galaxy s9?
Free Download and Transfer Videos to Samsung Galaxy S9
- Step 1: Download and Install Any Video Converter Free. Download and install Any Video Converter Free on your PC or Mac, then launch it.
- Step 2: Copy the Video & Music URL.
- Step 3: Add URL to Any Video Converter Free.
- Step 3: Start Download Online Videos.
- Step 4: Transfer Videos to Samsung Galaxy S9.
Is TubeMate safe?
Is TubeMate YouTube Downloader safe? The TubeMate YouTube Downloader app is safe. Until now there are no news about the distribution of malware or any kind of threat for the user’s privacy. In fact, its installation doesn’t even involve the download of other unwanted apps as happens in other cases.
How can I download YouTube videos in mobile SS?
Go to your browser and search for the video you want to download using the YouTube search engine. Click on the video to play it and then pause it. Go to the video URL and add “ss” before the “youtube.com…” as shown below and click enter.
How can I download YouTube videos with mobile data?
Want to Download Youtube videos over mobile data then follow the steps .
- Open Youtube app.
- Click on your youtube channel icon at the top right corner.
- Now click on setting.
- Click on Download option.
- Now uncheck the Download over wifi only option.
How do you save videos to your camera roll?
Export and Save Videos to Your Photos App/Camera Roll
- Open the Coach’s Eye app. Tap on Videos on Device.
- Tap on the video you wish to export.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Select Export from App.
- Tap on the Photos icon.
- Your video will be saved to your camera roll on your device.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
- 8 Best YouTube Video Downloader App for Android Free.
- First Download & Install: TubeMate YouTube Downloader App on your Android Device.
- Launch YouTube and find a video you want to download.
- Tap Share, then choose TubeMate from the list of available apps.
- Open your browser on Android.
Can you download YouTube videos for free?
Note: Using the above link will allow you to download a YouTube video for free. Click the down arrow on the right side of the Download box to see additional video formats, such as MP4, WebM, or 3GP. There may also be more than one quality option for each video format.
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
No, it is illegal to download them using some type of third-party program or interface. If you want a legal option, YouTube Red (YouTube’s subscription service) allows you to download videos for offline use with their permission – they can pay the content creator (and themselves) with the subscription fees.
What is the best app to download YouTube videos for android?
What is the best free YouTube downloader?
Here is the list of best YouTube video download software for PC.
- Kastor All Video Downloader.
- Winx YouTube Downloader.
- aTube Catcher.
- Clip Converter.
- YouTube By Click.
How do I download music from YouTube to my Android phone?
How to Download videos from YouTube to Android?
- Step 1 : Download and install Syncios YouTube Downloader for Android.
- Step 2 : Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download.
- Step 3 : Run the YouTube Downloader for Android, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
Where are YouTube offline videos stored?
Even if you have one offline video stored in your phone you can find more than one .exo file under Internal Storage/Android/data/com.youtube.com directory. They are nothing but the encrypted exo files that can only be opened through the Youtube App.
What are exo files?
An EXO file is a video file saved in the EXO format and is used by the YouTube application for Android. When you download a video from the YouTube app to be played offline, the video is downloaded in multiple chunks with the .exo extension, then they are compressed and encrypted.
Where do downloaded YouTube videos go?
5– By default videos are downloaded when the phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network. But you can go into the YouTube Offline settings (it can be accessed from the slider menu on the left), you can change it. 6- Once a video is downloaded, it is saved under Offline category.
Is TubeMate illegal?
But TubeMate did that. And from many other sites. So, it is for legal reason Google Play does not host such app. It is illegal to download YouTube videos and the app does the same.
What is TubeMate app?
From Devian Studio: TubeMate YouTube Downloader is an app for downloading YouTube videos directly to your mobile phone. It allows you to have your favorite videos on your device’s SD card to watch them whenever you want.
What is TubeMate used for?
A quick solution is to use TubeMate YouTube Downloader, an app that can download your personal YouTube videos to your device for later playback. TubeMate YouTube Downloader can also encode audio from YouTube videos and create an MP3 of the video.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”