How do you send a screenshot on an Android phone?
To take a screenshot on your Android phone and send it via e-mail, please follow these steps:
- Hold down the power and volume-down buttons for a couple of seconds.
- To send the file right after taking the screenshot, pull down the notification panel.
- Here you are given various options through which you can share the file.
How do I send someone a screenshot?
Creating and Sending a Screenshot
- On the screen you want to capture, hold down Alt and Print Screen, then release all.
- Open Paint.
- Hold down Ctrl and V, then release all to paste the screenshot into Paint.
- Hold down Ctrl and S, then release all to save the screenshot. Please make sure to save as a JPG or PNG file.
How can I take a screenshot on my Samsung?
Here’s how to do it:
- Get the screen that you want to capture ready to go.
- Simultaneously press the power button and the home button.
- You’ll now be able to see the screenshot in the Gallery app, or in Samsung’s built-in “My Files” file browser.
Where do screenshots go on an Android phone?
Where screenshots are saved on Android phone. Screenshots taken in usual way (by pressing hardware-buttons) are saved in Pictures/Screenshot (or DCIM/Screenshot) folder. If you install a third party Screenshot app on Android OS, you need to check screenshot location in the Settings.