Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command.
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu.
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How do I send a song in a text message?
Open the “Messaging” menu and select “New Message” or “New.” The messaging menu is found either in the main menu or the homescreen of the phone. Select “Options” from the lower menu when the new message window is open. Go to “Send File” or “Add Attachment” and select “Song” or “Music.”
Can you send an mp3 via text message?
When you send an sms text message from your cellphone to another cellphone, often there’s no option to add an attachment. If there is, simply attach your MP3 to your text message and send it. If not, you can still send the MP3 as a text message, but in an email.
How do you attach a song to a text message on iPhone?
Send video messages
- In a message conversation, tap .
- When the Camera app opens, choose Video.*
- Tap to start recording or tap to add an effect to your video before or after you record.
- When you’re done recording, tap . From here, you can tap Edit to edit your video or tap Done.
- Tap send message to send.
How do you send a song through text on iPhone?
On an iPhone, pull up your music playlist and select the song you wish to share. Select “Share” to generate several options for sharing methods. Choose “Text” and select a recipient to send the song. They will require an iTunes account to open and listen to the song.
How do you send audio files on Android?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
How do I send a link in a text message android?
Tap the “share” icon in the upper right.
- You should get options to share the video through (text) “Messaging” on Android or “Message” on iPhone.
- Sharing options on my son’s iPhone:
- Android: just add the text recipients name/number and a link to the video will be sent via text.
Can you send mp3 through iMessage?
Even as of iOS 6, the iPhone offers no native ability to send an MP3 via MMS. Tapping and holding an MP3 file sent to your iPhone via email will offer a pop-up menu that will allow you to send the file via email, but not via MMS/iMessage.
How can I email a song?
Navigate to the song file on your computer and click on it to select it. Click on the “OK” button to begin uploading it to your email. Click “Send” after the upload is complete to send the song file to your recipient as an attachment in the email message.
Can I send a music file from my iPhone?
Here is one where one can’t send music files on iPhone directly through WhatsApp. Download an app from app store called software music downloader wherein you can search and download songs to this app. Then from options of the song go to open in and select whatsapp option and then select contact. It’s done.
Can iPhone send audio message android?
On the Iphone open the voice memo app then tap the record button here and record your message. When I send this message she’ll received in attached recording which she’ll be able to play back even though she has an Android phone. If you have an Android phone just use the built in voice recorder and do the same thing.
Can I send a song through iMessage?
Thanks to a new app for iOS 10 iMessage, you can now share music via text without the hassle of sending Youtube links back and forth. The service allows iMessage users to select songs and share them without being confined to listening to them on one music platform.
Can I email a song from my iPhone?
Users can easily transfer iTunes song from one device/computer to another via email. You can send a song from iTunes library and even, the song you purchased from iTunes store. But, you can play a song on end-user device or computer only if the end user is using same Apple account.
How do I send music via AirDrop?
To Airdrop a song from Apple Music:
- Make sure you, and the person you want to Airdrop the song to, are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Swipe up from Home screen to open Control Center. Tap Airdrop and select either Contacts Only or Everyone. This will turn on Airdrop (both the sending and receiving iPhone need to have Airdrop turned on).
How do you share a text message on iPhone?
How to forward text messages on your iPhone
- On all your iOS devices, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. On your Mac, open Messages, choose Messages > Preferences, then click iMessage.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.*
- Choose which devices can send and receive text messages from your iPhone.
Can I send a song from iTunes to someone else?
First, find the album or song you’d like to send. If you’re sending a song, you’ll see a drop-down arrow next to the track’s “Buy” button. Click it to reveal the menu at right, then select “Gift this song.” You’re brought to a new screen (in the gallery below).
How can I send large audio files from Android?
Send a Google Drive attachment
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- Tap Insert from Drive.
- Tap the file you want to add.
- Tap Select.
- Tap Send .
How do I attach a photo to a text message on android?
Compose a text message as you normally do. Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. You may also see a Paperclip icon on the message composition screen. Here, a Camera icon is used to attach images.
How do you send audio files?
Method 2 Using Google Drive
- Click NEW. This blue button is in the top-left side of the Google Drive window.
- Click File upload.
- Select your audio file and click Open.
- Wait for your file to finish uploading, then click it.
- Click the “Share” button.
- Type in an email address and press Tab ↹ .
- Click Send.
How do I send a link by text?
Open the desired Web page in another window and click on the address bar to highlight its link. Right-click and select “Copy.” Return to the text message service window and right-click in the body of the text message. Select “Paste” to paste the address into the message, or type the address in manually.
Can you hyperlink in a text message?
When you are working in a message, first highlight the text you’d like to turn into a link. When you click within your content block a toolbar will appear directly above it. If you paste in your full URL into the URL spot, the system will automatically assign the protocol for your link for you.
How do you link a URL to text?
- First, highlight the text you want to link, then click the “chain link” icon in the text toolbar.
- This will open the link dialog box, where you can select the kind of link you’d like to create.
- Link to a Website URL / page on another site.
- You can also turn any Image element into a link.
How do I email a song from Spotify?
Add ability to “send a song” to a friend via email. Though there is an option to “Share”, it appears that you can only send it to other Spotify users. I suggest a method to be able to “send a song” via email to a friend. It would be something like “Have you heard this song?”
Can you email a music file?
While you can copy these files onto a CD and send it to a friend, it’s much easier to attach such files to an email. Though these procedures apply to all email programs and music files in general, this article uses Gmail and an MP3 file as a specific example. Click the “Compose New Mail” option.
Can you send mp3 files through email?
The website Mediafire is one simple way to send MP3 over email since you can simply upload the music to the site and then send the link to your friend through email. Click on the option to upload files for free without being a member and then copy the link you see there and paste it into your email.
How can I send mp3 files to my iPhone?
iTunes –Sync MP3 Files to Your iPhone
- Plug into your iPhone 6s to computer with USB cable and run iTunes.
- Locate and click on your device.
- To transfer MP3 from PC to iPhone 6s, you need import MP3 files to iTunes library by choosing “File” > “Add File to Library”.
- Click “Music” from “Settings” tab.
How do I send an iTunes song to someone?
Exporting an iTunes Song to Email
- Open iTunes and locate the song you want to email.
- Right-click the song title and select “Show in Windows Explorer.”
- Right-click the music file, select “Send To,” and then select “Mail Recipient.”
- Fill in the recipient’s email address and click “Send.”
How do you send an audio file on iPhone?
Sending the audio file by e-mail. Select the entry with the audio file you want to transfer to the computer, and, in the newly opened panel, tap the Share icon 1. From the available sending options, select the e-mail icon 2. A new message window will open, containing the selected audio file as an attachment.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”