Just head to the App Store and download the apps you need.
To import music from an Android device, use Android File Transfer then select Android File Transfer > Music and select the songs you want, then drag them to a folder on your computer.
Disconnect your Android device, plug in your iPhone, then open iTunes.
Can I transfer my music from Samsung to iPhone?
Steps on How to Transfer Music from Samsung to iPhone: Download and install Gihosoft Mobile Transfer on your computer, then run the program. Tap on “Phone to Phone” then connect both Samsung and iPhone to computer via USB. Select file types you need, like “Music”, and click “Start Copy” to begin transfer.
How do I Bluetooth music from Android to iPhone?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection. Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. For example, if you want to send a music file from the iPhone to the Android, tap the “Music” button on the iPhone.
How do I transfer mp3 from Android to iPhone?
Launch the app, and connect your device to your Mac or PC. Copy the Music folder from your Android phone to your computer with the Android File Transfer app. Select your iPhone in the iMazing sidebar, then click Music.
- MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps)
- AAC – M4A (16 to 320 Kbps)
- Apple Lossless.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Can you move data from Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android. While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone 8?
Step 4: Tap the “Settings” on your iPhone to open it. Select “Mail, Contacts and Calendars” and tap on it. Step 5: Choose and tap on “Import SIM Contacts” option. Then, choose the account you want to transfer your contact data into.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from Android to iPhone?
The process is simpler than it seems; let’s walk you through it.
- Unlock your Android device and head to the Contacts app.
- Hit the menu (three dots) button and select “Import/export”.
- Tap on “Export to storage”.
- This will create a VCF file and save it on your phone.
- Get this file on your iPhone.
How do I bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
How do you Bluetooth music from iPhone to iphone?
Step 1: Turn on AirDrop, Wi-Fi connections Bluetooth on both iPhones. Step 2: Open the Music App on the source iPhone and tap the song you want to transfer. Step 3: Tap the “More” button the right lower corner, then tap on the “Share” icon. Next, choose AirDrop and choose the target iPhone to send music.
How do I transfer music from Android to iPhone XR?
- Step 2Click the iOS Mover icon > Choose Music to move your Android content.
- Step 3Choose the music you want to transfer from Android to iPhone X/XS (Max)/XR > Click “To iOS” button at the upper right corner.
- Step 5Open the folder where you put your songs in and drag them into the Music view in iTunes.
How can I transfer music to my iPhone without using iTunes?
Steps to Transfer Music from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Find the songs you want to transfer on your PC. These might be in your music folder or somewhere else.
- Open up TunesMate, connect your iPhone. Then click on the Music tab on TunesMate.
- Simply drag and drop music from the folder on your PC to the TunesMate window.
How do I transfer music from my Android to my iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
Should I switch from Android to iPhone?
There’s no need to save your stuff before switching from Android. Just download the Move to iOS app from the Google Play Store and it securely transfers your content for you — everything from photos and videos to contacts, messages, and Google Apps. You can even trade in your old smartphone for credit toward an iPhone.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on both Android phone and iPhone.
- Click Send button on the Android phone.
- Browse to an album with photos you want to send on Android phone.
- Select the photos you like to transfer and click Send button.
- Select receiving device, the iPhone in the case.
How do I transfer messages from Android to iPhone?
Guide: Transfer Text (SMS) from Android to iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7
- Step 1 Install and Run the Program.
- Step 2 Connect iPhone and Android Phone to the Same Computer.
- Step 3 Analysize and Load the Data in Your Android Phone.
- Step 4 Start Transferring SMS from Android to iPhone.
Can I transfer data from Android to iPhone later?
While setting up your iPhone 7, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. *Note: If you already finished setup, you have to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.
How do I transfer from Samsung to iPhone?
1. Move to iOS
- Look for the Apps & Data screen and select the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Samsung phone, search and install “Move to iOS” in Google Play Store.
- Tap Continue on both phones, and Agree and then Next on the Android phone.
- One the Android phone, enter then 12-digit code displayed on the iPhone.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone XS?
Download, install and launch Move to iOS on your Android phone. Get the iPhone XS (Max) and configure the setup and then connect to Wi-Fi. Browse to the ‘Apps & Data’ option, click ‘Move Data from Android’ thereafter. Click the ‘Continue’ button and note the passcode.
How do I transfer data from Samsung to iPhone 8?
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 8?
- Step 1: Launch Mobile Phone Data Transfer tool, connect your devices to PC. After installing, run the program and connect both your samsung phone and iPhone 8 to computer.
- Step 2: Transfer Samsung Contents to iPhone 8. The software will show all your files in the window.
- Step 3: Transfer Data from iPhone 8 to Samsung.
Can I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone?
Go to “Settings” on your Samsung Android phone, select “Accounts”, add account and sign in your Google Account, then enable “Sync Contacts” to backup all your contacts from Samsung Android phone to Google. Step 2. Navigate to your new iPhone 7, open Settings > Mail Contacts Calendars > Add Account .
Is there an app to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
- 1) When setting up your new iOS device for the first time, look for the Apps & Data screen on your iPhone during setup.
- 2) On your Android device, download the Move to iOS app in the Google Play store, open the app and tap Continue.
- 3) Select Continue in the Android app, then Agree to the terms and conditions.
Can you send music from iPhone to iphone?
Regardless of the music is purchased from iTunes Store, downloaded from the internet or ripped from CD, you can transfer them from one iPhone to another easily. Also, there are no Apple Music subscription and Wi-Fi requirements. As longs as your iOS devices are running from iOS 6 to iOS 12, you can use it.
Can you share music from iPhone to iphone?
Share music via the iTunes Store. If you want to transfer music from one iPhone to another, there are a few options available to you. The easiest way to transfer music from one iPhone to another is using the iTunes Store, but this only works with music purchased via iTunes. Tap Purchased > Music.
How do you Bluetooth music from iPhone to car?
Go to Settings > Bluetooth, and turn off Bluetooth. Wait for 5 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on. Check your car stereo’s user manual for how to pair with a Bluetooth device. Most cars require a phone setup on the car display.
Is there an app to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
Transfer photos from another Android or iPhone or iPad to this Android
- 1 Open ‘Photo Transfer’ app and touch the “RECEIVE” button.
- 2 Tap on the ‘OTHER Devices’ button.
- 3 On the Sender Device SELECT (see how) photos & videos you want to transfer to this device.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
How do I transfer large files from Android to iPhone?
To transfer files from Android to iOS, you need to install Send Anywhere on both devices. After you’ve installed the app, open the app on both the devices. You’ll see a send and receive button in the home screen. Tap on the Send from the device, that has the file you want to transfer and choose the file(s).
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”