How do I send a large video file from my Android?
Send a Google Drive attachment
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- Tap Insert from Drive.
- Tap the file you want to add.
- Tap Select.
- Tap Send .
How do you send videos through text?
Here’s how you can send videos through an MMS text message:
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap on the video you want to send.
- Tap on the Share icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select one of the options for sharing your video (Message, Email, Facebook, etc.)
- Enter the name of your recipient and then select Send.
How can I email a large video file from my phone?
Method 1 Using Google Drive (Gmail)
- Open the Gmail website. If you aren’t logged into your Gmail account, do so now with your email address and password.
- Click Compose.
- Click the Google Drive button.
- Click the Upload tab.
- Click Select files from your computer.
- Select your video.
- Click Upload.
- Enter your email details.
How do I transfer videos from my Android phone?
Move files by USB
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open Android File Transfer.
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”