Open the Settings menu, tap Apps, scroll down to the Advanced button, and tap the Default app settings.
On the next screen, select Launcher and choose Nova Launcher from the list.
On Oppo phones running ColorOS, you’ll find the launcher selector in the Additional Settings menu.
Tap Default application, then tap Home.
How do I change my default launcher on Android?
How to change the default launcher in Android Lollipop
- Install any of the great third-party launchers from Google Play.
- Tap your home button.
- To choose a different default, go to Settings > Home and pick from the list.
- To clear any defaults and get a choice again, go to Settings > Apps and find the list entry for the launcher you’ve set as default.
How do I change my default launcher in honor?
How to change the default launcher
- Download your third-party launcher of choice from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Settings app and go to Apps > Default apps > Launcher.
- Select your newly-installed launcher from the list.
- Navigate past the big scary warning message and tap “Change.”
How do I change my launcher on my Samsung?
To change the launcher on Samsung Galaxy S8, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Next, tap Apps.
- Tap on three dots in the top-right corner to see more options.
- Now tap Default apps.
- Choose and tap Home screen.
- Pick the launcher you want to use as default and tap on it.
How do I change the default launcher in vivo?
Hey, there! If you want to change the default launcher, you can go to Settings, then More Settings, select Applications, select Default App Settings and go to Homescreen. There you can change the default Launcher. If you’ve already installed your favorite launcher, you can select it to be the default launcher.
How do I change my launcher on Android?
Open the Settings menu, tap Apps, scroll down to the Advanced button, and tap the Default app settings. On the next screen, select Launcher and choose Nova Launcher from the list. On Oppo phones running ColorOS, you’ll find the launcher selector in the Additional Settings menu. Tap Default application, then tap Home.
How do I change Android launcher back to default?
Reset your Android phone to the default launcher
- Step 1: Run the Settings app.
- Step 2: Tap Apps, then swipe over to the All heading.
- Step 3: Scroll down until you find the name of your current launcher, then tap it.
- Step 4: Scroll down to the Clear Defaults button, then tap it.
How do I change the launcher on my honor 7x?
How to change the default launcher on the Huawei Mate 9 and other EMUI 5.0 devices
- Swipe down on the notification shade at the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings (cog) icon on the far right.
- Tap Search bar at the top of the menu.
- Type “def” into the search bar until Default app settings appears.
How do I update EMUI?
How to update the software on my Huawei Ascend Y300 wirelessly
- Swipe left to access more apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About phone.
- Touch System updates.
- Touch Online update.
- The phone will search for updates.
- If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to install it. If an update isn’t available, touch Home.
What is EMUI in Mobile?
consumer.huawei.com/en/emui/ Huawei EMUI, formerly known as Emotion UI, is a custom mobile operating system that is based on Android that Huawei uses on most Huawei and Honor-branded smartphone devices.
What is in launcher on Samsung?
TouchWiz Launcher is Samsung’s brainchild. It was developed by Samsung to give an edge to the Android operating system. With Android being highly customizable, Samsung is not the only company that has personalized the operating system for their users.
How do I set default apps on Android?
Download the app, check what the default is, and then you’re ready to go.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Select the app that is currently the default launcher for a certain file type.
- Scroll down to “Launch By Default”.
- Tap “Clear Defaults”.
What is the best launcher for Android?
10 Best Android Launchers For 2019
- Nova Launcher. Nova Launcher truly is one of the best Android launchers around on Google Play Store.
- Evie Launcher.
- Buzz Launcher.
- Niagara Launcher.
- Smart Launcher 5.
- Microsoft Launcher.
- ADW Launcher 2.
How do I change the default launcher on my Samsung?
To access this setting, simply perform the following steps:
- Open the Settings application.
- Scroll down and tap Apps.
- Tap the Options button in the top right corner.
- Tap Default Apps.
- Select Home Screen.
- Select the installed launcher you want to use by default.
How do you change the launcher on Android Oreo?
Part 2 Setting the Launcher as Default
- Open your Android’s. Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Apps. It’s near the middle of the Settings menu.
- Tap Settings. .
- Tap Default apps. This option is either in the drop-down menu (Nougat 7) or in the “Apps” menu (Oreo 8).
- Tap Home app.
- Select your launcher.
What are launchers on Android?
Launcher is the name given to the part of the Android user interface that lets users customize the home screen (e.g. the phone’s desktop), launch mobile apps, make phone calls, and perform other tasks on Android devices (devices that use the Android mobile operating system).
How do I uninstall Android launcher?
How to uninstall Microsoft Launcher
- Open Android settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Tap on Configured apps (gear button in the top-right corner).
- Tap on Home app. Switch launchers on Android.
- Select your previous launcher. For example, Google Now Launcher.
- Tap the back button on the top-left.
- Select the Microsoft Launcher app.
- Tap the Uninstall button.
How do I change the display app on Android?
Note: You’re using an older Android version. Some of these steps work only on Android 9 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Change display settings
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Display.
- Tap the setting that you want to change. To see more settings, tap Advanced.
How do I uninstall Microsoft launcher from my Android phone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll to, and tap Apps.
- Swipe over twice to All.
- Scroll to, and tap on Microsoft Launcher.
- Scroll down and tap Clear Defaults.
- Now, tap Clear Data.
- Then tap Uninstall.
How do I change the launcher on my Galaxy s7?
How to switch back to the default launcher on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the Settings button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Swipe up to scroll down.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Default applications.
- Tap Home screen.
How do I use Microsoft launcher on Android?
Here is how to get and use custom icon packs on Microsoft Launcher.
- Go to Google Play Store and install any of the available icon packs.
- Open the Microsoft Launcher Settings.
- Tap Personalization.
- Scroll down and choose Icon Packs at the bottom.
- Choose from the List of apps shown in the popup.
How do I change the UI on my Android?
If you are tired of your default Android UI, then you should check out these interesting apps that can completely change the experience on your device.
Best apps to change your boring old Android interface
- MIUI MiHome launcher.
- GO Launcher EX.
Can Huawei run Android?
Huawei currently uses Android’s operating system for its smartphone devices and Windows for its laptop and tablets. Yu said that moving onto Huawei’s in-house platform was the company’s “plan B” and that “of course we prefer to work with the ecosystems of Google and Microsoft.”
What is the latest EMUI?
The latest version of the skin is currently EMUI 9.1, which made its debut on the Huawei P30 Pro series. It’s a minor upgrade over EMUI 9.0 that was announced alongside the Mate 20 series and is now running on quite a few Huawei and Honor phones.
Is Huawei mate 10 a good phone?
The Huawei Mate 10 is a big phone with an excellent camera, striking design and plenty of power under the hood. Given its size, it won’t be for everyone, but with very few shortcomings it’s a definite contender for best value for money big phone of 2017.
Do I need Microsoft launcher on my phone?
Microsoft Launcher does not replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play. Requires Android 4.0.3+. Users must link their mobile phone to their PC in PC settings and sign in with their MSA.
How do I uninstall Microsoft apps on Android?
Uninstalling apps from stock Android is simple:
- Select the Settings app from your app drawer or home screen.
- Tap Apps & Notifications, then hit See all apps.
- Scroll down the list until you find the app you want to remove and tap it.
- Select Uninstall.
How do I uninstall action launcher?
Action Launcher has been granted the Device Administrator permission. Revoke this permission via System settings -> Security -> Device administrators -> Action Launcher 3 -> Deactivate. Action Launcher has been set as the default launcher. Select another launcher as the default and Android will allow you to uninstall.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”