HOW TO SET UP CARRIER VOICEMAIL ON AN ANDROID PHONE
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon and then choose the Settings command.
- On the settings screen, choose Call Settings.
- On the call settings screen, choose Voicemail or Voicemail Service.
- Choose My Carrier, if it isn’t chosen already.
How do I set up my voicemail?
In the “Account” tab, under “Phone settings,” tap Voicemail Manage greeting.
- Open the Phone app .
- Press and hold “1” to call your voicemail.
- Enter your PIN and press “#”.
- Press “*” for the menu.
- Press “4” to change settings.
- Press “1” to change your greeting.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
How do I set up a voicemail box on my Samsung?
Step 1 of 6
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail Icon. Note: Alternately, you can set up voicemail by pressing and holding the number 1 key.
- Tap START.
- Tap OK.
- Visual Voicemail is now ready for use.
- View the Access voicemail tutorial for tips to manage your voicemail.
How do I set up voicemail on my AT&T Android?
INSTRUCTIONS & INFO
- To set up your voicemail, from the home screen select the Phone app.
- Select Voicemail.
- Select Set Up Now.
- Enter a 7 to 15 digit voicemail password, then select Done.
- Re-enter your voicemail password, then select Done.
- Select Default to use the default greeting.
- Your Voicemail inbox will be displayed.
Photo in the article by “Ybierling”