HOW TO SEND YOUR LOCATION TO A FRIEND ON AN ANDROID PHONE
- Long-press your current location on the map. To see your current location, tap the Location icon in the lower right corner of the Maps app screen.
- Tap the card, and then tap the Share icon.
- Choose the app to share the location.
- Use the selected app to complete the process of sending your location to someone else.
How do I share my location on Galaxy s8?
Here’s how to do it:
- Tap the hamburger menu on the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Share location.
- Tap Get Started.
- Select the amount of time you want to share your location.
- Tap More.
- Select your app of choice to create and send a unique URL that broadcasts your current location.
How do I permanently share my location on Android?
If they have a Google Account
- If you haven’t already, add their Gmail address to your Google Contacts.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app and sign in.
- Tap Menu Location sharing Add people .
- Choose how long you want to share your location.
- Tap Select People.
- Choose who you want to share with.
Can you permanently share your location?
iCloud location sharing. As you saw above, location sharing in Messages can be either very temporary, or permanent. But there’s another way to manage your location sharing on iOS. Go to Settings>iCloud>Share My Location (you’ll have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list on the iCloud screen).
How do I share my current location?
How to send any location from the Maps app with iMessage
- Launch the Maps app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the location you’d like to share.
- Swipe up on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Share button.
- Tap on Message.
- Type the name of the person with whom you’d like to share your location.
- Tap Send.