Tap More (the three vertical dots) at the top-right of the screen.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll down to Site settings.
- Touch Pop-Ups to get to the slider that turns off pop-ups.
- Touch the slider button again to disable the feature.
- Touch the Settings cog.
Why am I getting ads on my Android phone?
When you download certain Android apps from the Google Play app store, they sometimes push annoying ads to your smartphone. The first way to detect the issue is to download free app called AirPush Detector. AirPush Detector scans your phone to see which apps appear to use notification ad frameworks.
How do you stop ads from popping up?
Enable Chrome’s Pop-Up Blocking Feature
- Click on the Chrome menu icon in the upper-right corner of the browser, and then click on Settings.
- Type “Popups” into the Search settings field.
- Click Content settings.
- Under Popups it should say Blocked.
- Follow steps 1 to 4 above.
How do I block ads on Android Chrome?
If you’d like to change the pop-up blocker setting on Chrome for Android, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome.
- Tap the three vertical dot menu button in the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings > Site settings > Pop-ups.
- Turn on the toggle to allow pop-ups, or turn it off to block pop-ups.
How do I stop all the ads?
STOP and ask for our assistance.
- STEP 1: Uninstall Pop-up Ads malicious programs from your computer.
- STEP 2: Remove Pop-up Ads from Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
- STEP 3: Remove Pop-up Ads adware with AdwCleaner.
- STEP 4: Remove Pop-up Ads browser hijackers with Junkware Removal Tool.