To keep the Facebook app from running in the background of your Android phone, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Applications > Application manager.
- Tap on the Facebook app, then tap the “Force Stop” button.
How do I stop Facebook from running in the background?
How to disable background app refresh for Facebook
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Background App Refresh.
- Turn Off background app refresh for Facebook.
How do I stop apps from running in the background?
To stop an app manually via the processes list, head to Settings > Developer Options > Processes (or Running Services) and click the Stop button. Voila! To Force Stop or Uninstall an app manually via the Applications list, head to Settings > Applications > Application manager and select the app you want to modify.
How do I stop apps from automatically running on Android?
Method 1 Using Developer Options
- Open your Android’s Settings. It’s the.
- Scroll down and tap About. It’s near the bottom of the menu.
- Locate the “Build number” option.
- Tap Build number 7 times.
- Tap Running services.
- Tap the app you don’t want to start automatically.
- Tap Stop.
How do I stop Pandora from running in the background Android?
Here’s how to kill applications running in the background.
- Launch the recent applications menu.
- Find the application(s) you want to close on the list by scrolling up from the bottom.
- Tap and hold on the application and swipe it to the right.
- Navigate to the Apps tab in settings if your phone’s still running slow.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”