How to take a screenshot on any other Android device
- Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time.
- Hold them down until you hear an audible click or a screenshot sound.
- You will get a notification that your screenshot was captured, and that you can share or delete it.
Here’s how to do it:
- Get the screen that you want to capture ready to go.
- Simultaneously press the power button and the home button.
- You’ll now be able to see the screenshot in the Gallery app, or in Samsung’s built-in “My Files” file browser.
- Navigate to the desired screen.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys together.
- The camera takes a picture of the screen and makes a shutter sound.
- A thumbnail of the screenshot briefly appears, and is then saved to the Gallery.
- To locate the saved screenshot, go to Apps > Gallery > Screenshot.
- Make sure the image you want to capture is displayed on the screen.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- The screenshot is automatically saved in your Gallery.
Android snapshot button combo. Just as you can on most recent Android devices, you can also take screenshots on the HTC One using the Power and Volume Down buttons. Simultaneously press both buttons until you hear a shutter tone, then release the two buttons. The screenshot thumbnail is flashed briefly on the screen.Steps
- Open the screen that you want to capture. You can take a screenshot of any screen on your LG phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Release the buttons when the screen flashes.
- Open the “Screenshots” album in the Gallery app.
- Share your screenshots.
Here is a quick guide on how to take a screenshot with the Motorola Moto G.
- Press and hold both the POWER BUTTON and VOLUME DOWN BUTTON for three seconds, or until you hear the camera shutter click.
- To view the screen image, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
If you want to take a screenshot on macOS, press Shift+Cmd+3 to save it as PNG file on your desktop.Present what you want to capture on the mobile screen. Press the “Power” and the “Volume down” buttons at the same time for 2 seconds. You will see a flash around the edges of the screen, which means that the screenshot is taken successfully. Then the screenshot will be loaded in the image editor of this app.
How do I screenshot on my Android?
If you have a shiny new phone with Ice Cream Sandwich or above, screenshots are built right into your phone! Just press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, hold them for a second, and your phone will take a screenshot. It’ll show up in your Gallery app for you to share with whomever you wish!
How do you screenshot on the s9?
Galaxy S9 screenshot method 1: Hold the buttons
- Navigate to the content you want to capture.
- Press and hold the volume down and power buttons simultaneously.
How do you take a screen shot?
Method 1: How to take a screenshot using the button shortcut
- Get the app or screen that you want to capture ready to go.
- Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time.
How do I edit screenshots on Android?
To start, just take a screenshot like you normally would. For most phones (including Pixel and Nexus devices), that’s as simple as holding the volume down and power buttons simultaneously for a second or two. Once you’ve taken your screenshot, you’ll see a new button on the heads up-style notification — it says “Edit.”
How do you screenshot on an android without home button?
How to take a screenshot without using the power button on stock Android
- Begin by heading over to the screen or app on your Android that you want to take a screen of.
- To trigger the Now on Tap screen ( a feature that allows button-less screenshot) press and hold the home button.
How do you take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Capture a Screenshot. To capture a screenshot, press the Power button and the Volume down button at the same time (for approximately 2 seconds). To view the screenshot you’ve taken, swipe up or down from the center of the display on a Home screen then navigate: Gallery > Screenshots.
How do you screenshot on a Samsung Series 9?
How to take a regular screenshot
- Open the content you wish to screenshot.
- At the same time, press and hold both the power button and volume down button for two seconds.
- You’ll see the screen flash, and the screenshot will briefly appear on the screen.
How do you screenshot on a s10?
How to Capture a Screenshot on the Galaxy S10
- Here’s how to take screenshots on the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e.
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
- After pressing the power and volume down button to capture the screen, tap the Scroll Capture icon in the menu of options that pops up.
How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy 10?
Here’s how to take a screenshot on the new Samsung Galaxy S10.
Samsung supports the conventional Android method of taking a screenshot using button presses:
- Make sure the content you want to capture is on the screen.
- Press volume down and the standby button on the right-hand side at the same time.
How do you take a screenshot with a Samsung Galaxy s9?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – Capture a Screenshot. To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time (for approximately 2 seconds). To view the screenshot you’ve taken, swipe up or down from the center of the display on a Home screen then navigate: Gallery > Screenshots.
How do you screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy a30?
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A30:
- It all starts by holding your hands on the Volume down button along with a Power button.
- Then press both the buttons altogether for a moment of time.
- Open the gallery after you hear a shutter like sound or after observing a screen being captured.
How do you screenshot Snapchats on Android?
It allows you to take screenshot of anything on the screen. You can either press the “Power” and the “Volume down/Home” buttons at the same time for 2 seconds or tapping on its overlay icon which is for Android 5.0 and higher. Once the screenshot is created, you can edit it immediately in this tool’s image editor.
How do you change screenshot text on Android?
Method 1 Using Google Photos for Android
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. After 1-2 seconds the screen will flash indicated a screenshot was taken.
- Open Photos.
- Tap the screenshot to open it.
- Tap the edit button.
- Select a filter.
- Tap Done to save your changes.
- Tap the edit button.
Can you edit screenshots?
This is usually done by pressing the “Print Screen” button on a Windows computer, or by pressing “Shift,” “Command” and “3” on a Mac. Since screenshots are images, the data on them cannot be edited through any standard means, but you can edit a screenshot in many ways using a simple and free image editor.
How do you take a screenshot on one UI?
Here’s something for those who tend to take screenshots often on their Galaxy device: On Android Pie, you no longer need to press and hold the volume down and power buttons to take a screenshot. You can simply press both buttons together and immediately let go to take a screenshot.
Why can’t I take a screenshot on my Android?
The standard way to take an Android screenshot. Capturing a screenshot usually involves pressing two buttons on your Android device — either the volume down key and the power button, or the home and power buttons. There are alternate ways to capture screenshots, and those may or may not be mentioned in this guide.
Is there an assistive touch for Android?
iOS comes with a Assistive Touch feature that you can use to access various sections of the phone/tablet. To get Assistive Touch for Android, you can use an app call Floating Touch which brings a similar solution for Android phone, but with more customization options.
How do you get assistive touch?
How to Toggle AssistiveTouch Off/On
- To activate ‘Triple-click Home’, tap on Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Here, tap on ‘Triple-click Home’ and select Toogle AssistiveTouch.
- Once this option is activated, try it!
- To turn on the AssistiveTouch icon, triple-click on iPhone Home button again.
How do I take a screenshot on my Galaxy s8 active?
- Navigate to the desired screen.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key.
- When the white border appears around the edge of the screen, release the keys.
- Screenshots are saved in the main Gallery application folder or inside the Screenshots album.
How do I screen shot on Samsung?
To take a screenshot using buttons, put your fingers on Power and the Home button.
- Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- Hold both buttons for a second, until you hear a shutter sound or see a visual indicating a picture has been taken.
- This can be awkward to get right.
How do I use scroll capture s8?
It’s a feature that has been around on Samsung phones since the Note 5, but here’s how it works on the Galaxy S8.
- Take a screenshot, as before.
- Tap the Capture more option to scroll down and grab more of the screen.
- Keep on tapping until you’ve captured what you need or reach the bottom of the page.
What is Samsung capture app?
Smart capture lets you capture parts of the screen that are hidden from view. It can automatically scroll down the page or image, and screenshot the parts that would normally be missing. Smart capture will combine all the screenshots into one image. You can also crop and share the screenshot immediately.
How do you screenshot on Instagram on Android?
Hold down the power key until a screen appears and tap Take screenshot.
What is Samsung direct share?
Direct Share is a new feature in Android Marshmallow that allows users to share content to targets, such as contacts, within other apps.
Photo in the article by “CMSWire”