If you have a shiny new phone with Ice Cream Sandwich or above, screenshots are built right into your phone!
Just press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, hold them for a second, and your phone will take a screenshot.
It’ll show up in your Gallery app for you to share with whomever you wish!
How do I screen shot on Samsung?
Here’s how to do it:
- Get the screen that you want to capture ready to go.
- Simultaneously press the power button and the home button.
- You’ll now be able to see the screenshot in the Gallery app, or in Samsung’s built-in “My Files” file browser.
How do I take screenshots?
Usually, the Volume Keys are on the left side and the Power key is on the right. However, for some models, the Volume Keys are located on the right side. When you want to take a screenshot, just hold the Power and Volume Down keys simultaneously. The screen will flash, indicating that a screenshot was captured.
How do you take a screenshot on a smartphone?
Read on below. Any Android phone running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) or later can easily take a screenshot. Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together until the screen flashes and you hear the shutter sound. The screenshot image will appear in your Gallery app, usually inside the Screenshots folder.
How do you screenshot on an android without the power button?
How to take a screenshot without using the power button on stock Android
- Begin by heading over to the screen or app on your Android that you want to take a screen of.
- To trigger the Now on Tap screen ( a feature that allows button-less screenshot) press and hold the home button.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”