As long as you keep following steps in mind, this can be very easy.
- On the old Android phone, go to “Settings> Accounts & sync”, then add your Google account. Make sure “Sync” is turned on.
- Run the Calendar app on your old phone.
- On the new Android phone, run Calendar app and set up Google account.
How do I sync my android calendar with another person?
Ways to add someone else’s calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, click Other calendars.
- In the Add a friend’s calendar or Add a coworker’s calendar box, enter the other person’s email address.
- Press Enter.
- Depending on how their calendar is shared, one of the following will happen:
How do I transfer my Samsung calendar to my Samsung?
Steps to Transfer Calendar from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
- Connect Your Device to the Computer. Open Mobile Transfer and enter “Phone to Phone Transfer” part among the home page.
- Choose the File and Start to Transfer. Please check and select calendar in the middle frame.
How do I share my Android calendar?
To share your calendar with specific users, go to www.google.com/calendar and follow the steps below.
- In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow button next to a calendar, then select Share this calendar.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
How do I sync calendars between Samsung devices?
HOW TO SYNC CALENDARS WITH THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5
- From any of the calendar display screens, tap the Options Menu icon. The Menu screen appears.
- Tap the Sync hyperlink.
- Wait a few moments for the system to sync. All the calendars synced to your phone are listed under the Manage Accounts section. Syncing shouldn’t take long, but it does take some time.
How do I sync two Google Calendars to my android?
Method 2 Using Android
- Open the Settings of your Android device.
- Choose the Accounts option.
- Tap the “Add account” button.
- Tap “Existing account” and sign in with your Google account.
- Select the Calendar option.
- Open the Calendar option in the Settings menu.
- Select the calendars to sync.
- Repeat for additional accounts.
Can you transfer calendar from Android to Android?
Download and install Samsung Smart Switch to both Android phones on Google Play Store. Run Smart Switch on Samsung, select your old device, set Samsung as receiving device and tap “connect”. Then follow prompts to receive data. When the transfer is completed, you will be able to see calendar events on your new phone.
How do I transfer stuff from my old phone to my new Samsung phone?
Switching to the new Galaxy phone
- Connect your new Galaxy phone to your old device using the included USB connector and the cable from your old phone.
- Select the items you want to transfer to your new phone.
- Enjoy all your favorite apps, music, contacts and more without skipping a beat.
How do you transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung?
How to transfer pictures/photos between Samsung devices via Drag and Drop
- Connect both your Samsung devices to your computer through USB cables. Select the data transfer mode for both the devices.
- Now, open your source Samsung mobile and select the desired files.
- You are done transferring files.
How do I share my calendar on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
You can select which calendars you would like to sync on your phone, along with what types of information you want to sync.
- From home, swipe up to access Apps.
- Tap Calendar > Add to add an event.
- Tap More options > Manage calendars.
- Select sync options by sliding the selector next to each option.
How do I add a calendar to my Android phone?
Go into you device’s Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select ‘Sync Now’. You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under “Other calendars” check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the “Other calendars” may not be checked).
How do I get a shared Google calendar on my Android phone?
Check that Calendar is synced
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap the name of the calendar that isn’t showing up. If you don’t see the calendar listed, tap Show more.
- At the top of the page, make sure Sync is on (blue).
How do I sync calendars between two Samsung s9 phones?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – Adjust Account Sync Settings
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Accounts and backup > Accounts.
- Select the appropriate account or email address. Multiple accounts may appear.
- Tap Sync account.
- Turn the sync settings on or off as desired.
How do you sync calendars on Samsung phones?
How to sync the calendar on my Samsung Galaxy S7
- Your calendar usually synchronizes on a set schedule. However, you can manually sync the calendar whenever you like.
- Your calendar usually synchronizes on a set schedule.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Accounts.
- Touch Google.
- Touch MORE.
- Touch Sync now.
- Press the Home button.
How do I share my calendar on Samsung Galaxy s7?
How to sync the calendar on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- Touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Cloud and accounts.
- Touch Accounts.
- Touch Google.
- Touch the Menu icon.
- Touch Sync now.
- Press the Home button.
Can I have 2 separate Google calendars on my phone?
Not only can you manage multiple calendars under one account, you can manage them from multiple accounts. Open the app, tap the hamburger icon, and browse through the list of calendars under each of your Google accounts.
How do I sync two different Google calendars?
HOW TO SYNC MULTIPLE CALENDARS USING GOOGLE CALENDAR
- Head to the Google Calendar page.
- Either sign in to your current calendar or create a new one.
- Once you’re done, click the Settings link at the top of your screen and select the Calendar tab.
- Click the link under the Sharing head to see your sharing options.
Why is my android calendar not syncing with Google?
Open the Settings app on your device (not the “Google Settings” app). Tap the Apps or Apps & notifications section. If you see “Calendar Storage” in the list, clear data for that app too. Turn off your device, then turn it back on again.
How do I transfer from Android to Android?
Transfer your data between Android devices
- Tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Tap Google.
- Enter your Google log in and tap NEXT.
- Enter your Google password and tap NEXT.
- Tap ACCEPT.
- Tap the new Google Account.
- Select the options to backup: App Data. Calendar. Contacts. Drive. Gmail. Google Fit Data.
How do I transfer files from Android to Android?
Move files by USB
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open Android File Transfer.
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
How do I transfer data from Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth?
To send a Music, Video or Photo file:
- Tap Apps.
- Tap either Music or Gallery.
- Tap the file you wish to Bluetooth.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- The device will now search for any nearby phones that have their Bluetooth switched on.
- Tap the device name you wish to send the file to.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”